Is Stephan being called out?

yagami

Is it just me or does it seem that Adam Kokesh kind of specifically called out Stephan at the beginning of this video claiming his death didn't have much to do with depression or his financial situation? Watch the youtube video and see what you think.

• Upvote 2

I don't know whether or not Adam's take on the death of R.W. is directed at Stef or not. And not really sure it matters. The movie scene at the end does add to the theory.  Adam believes there is a cover up going on. He brings up some good points. Stef doesn't seem to be one that would willingly perpetuate a cover up and upon further review of evidence, he may alter or completely change his take on the death of R.W. I hope Stef will address this angle at some point.Furthermore, playing with fire and unintentionally dying from that, while not a suicide per say, is an indication of a disturbed individual. Adam never addresses that point.

I actually kind of suspected what Adam was talking about when I heard reports that he was found partially clothed, but I suspect that we will never know for sure. Either way it doesn't change the fact that he died, or that it is sad that he died.

I find the facts that Adam Kokesh presented to be somewhat interesting and persuasive. i'm continually amazed at how skilled the people in the movie business are at creating a false reality. It comes so naturally to them.

That said, I don't understand Adam's approach to his program. He's presenting as though he's an old school news show on TV. He's a good public speaker, but his format is stiff, and not very modern, so it's somewhat off-putting.

And his "only I see the truth" theme does more to harm his credibility than bolster it. He's be more appealing, I think, if he said something like "I believe this death was an auto-erotic accident" and dropped the alarmist tone.

I find the facts that Adam Kokesh presented to be somewhat interesting and persuasive. i'm continually amazed at how skilled the people in the movie business are at creating a false reality. It comes so naturally to them. That said, I don't understand Adam's approach to his program. He's presenting as though he's an old school news show on TV. He's a good public speaker, but his format is stiff, and not very modern, so it's somewhat off-putting. And his "only I see the truth" theme does more to harm his credibility than bolster it. He's be more appealing, I think, if he said something like "I believe this death was an auto-erotic accident" and dropped the alarmist tone.

I can appreciate the formality of it as I find a lot of stuff online comes across as a very informal private conversation that got put on You Tube by accident. It bugs me to hear people talk and wonder what it is they are even talking about. So the fact that he is clear, concise, and to the point is appreciated.

I dunno, even if it was an auto-erotic asphyxiation thing that wouldn't eliminate all the other evidence pointing towards Williams being overworked, extorted by ex-wiveslegal system, and dealing with substance abuse and depression.  The exact manner of his death seems kind of unimportant in light of all that stuff.  It's not like: Hey here's a guy on top of the world, everything going great for him and oops he died by jerking off and that's not news anyone wants, so let's cover it up with a phony story.  And geez, if anyone thinks it's a good idea to flirt with death for an orgasm aren't they just possibly a bit suicidal to start with?  I sure as hell would never try it.  And if it is that good then it's something which could be solved by medical technology, as cringeworthy as that may be. Some sort of noosedefibrillator combo? Eeesh…

I wouldn't skate past the fact that Adam dismissed what Stef (what other "thought leaders" were discussing Robin's depression and alimony payments?) was saying without providing so much as a counterargument. Adam was also putting forward his speculations as factual, which should raise all kinds of alarm bells.

You can't even say that what Adam did was "calling out." To call somebody out, don't you actually have to say something about how they were wrong? And don't you actually have to specify them by name?

I wouldn't skate past the fact that Adam dismissed what Stef (what other "thought leaders" were discussing Robin's depression and alimony payments?) was saying without providing so much as a counterargument. Adam was also putting forward his speculations as factual, which should raise all kinds of alarm bells. You can't even say that what Adam did was "calling out." To call somebody out, don't you actually have to say something about how they were wrong? And don't you actually have to specify them by name?

I don't think Adam was disagreeing that RW had outrageous alimony payments, and isn't Stef also just speculating about what happened with RW? It makes me think of a line from the Truman Show. "You never had a camera in my head". There is no way we can know 100% what he was thinking when he put a belt around his neck. This could very well be a case of auto-erotic asphyxiation given that reports stated that he was found partially clothed.

Yes, I wanna be clear, that I wasn't dismissing Stefan's views (based on evidence) here at all. I just thought it was potentially interesting regarding society and sexual repression etc. But of course an individuals life is often a lot more complex than Adams is portraying it here. I guess I was taken by the police report upon finding him, if that makes sense.

Don't know about you Guys but I find masturbation with free airflow to be just fine, putting your self in a near death situation seems highly dysfunctional to me. And why would he cut himself first or is that supposedly a lie?

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't skate past the fact that Adam dismissed what Stef (what other "thought leaders" were discussing Robin's depression and alimony payments?) was saying without providing so much as a counterargument. Adam was also putting forward his speculations as factual, which should raise all kinds of alarm bells.

You can't even say that what Adam did was "calling out." To call somebody out, don't you actually have to say something about how they were wrong? And don't you actually have to specify them by name?

Agreed on both points

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.