Interesting Youtube Videos and Channels.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8AbrhcHc3zmuzjLQVANnQ

The name of channel is NFriction and he have big amount of John Stossel videos, majority of them are about Economy, education and many other subject that people think they know but they don't. I think this should be spread.

And there are many more. Pleas share what you think are the most interesting one.

Video about Hypocrisy of Hollywood.

I think this is very interesting.Do you have any channels videos that may interest people from FDR?

Rizzle Dizzle on Youtube. Formerly Snakepliskinist (channel got taken down after a feminist flagging attack. An archive of past mirror videos here, and he has a handful re-uploaded)

I'm really not sure how to sum him up. He does a lot of video responses (more so on his old channel). He used to be a complete troll. You see that eye-patch in his Snakepliskinist (earlier) videos? He used to lie that he really had a severely injured or missing eye. Among other things. Colourful guy.

He's since said that was all lies, and as you can see he has both eyes. He seems to have a taken a big turn for the better. He somewhat recently came to the epiphany that his mother is a psychopath. Thats all I'll say. Go watch his videos if your intrigued. I find his videos entertaining, valuable and interesting. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.