Look for other "awake" people in New Zealand to chat with

MaxM

Hi,

I'm Max

I'm looking for other people in New Zealand to chat with who are "awake".

In this context awake means:

Knows goverment is the use of force and legal theft, has some understanding of current ecconomics and that Q.E (currecy debasement) is a guarentee that we are in trouble like Zimbabwe only every central bank is doing it and USA is the world reserve currency so it'll hold out until people lose faith in it.

New Zealand has tight connections with USA and we have a central banknig and high public and gov debt. not as bad as other bigger countries though.

Has some understanding of resource scarcity like peak oil which is a big problem for New Zealand in the near future as NZ imports the majority of oil it uses.

All wars are resource wars obviously be it taxs or fossil fuels.

I'm also interested in permaculture and investing in precial metals physically although have not yet started.

Naturally I can't talk to anyone in person about these things even my good long time friends.

Whenever we watch movies and there's a crazy comspiricy guy I'm told I'm that guy :(

24/ y/o male.

Is there anyone out there?

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Hi Max. I'm not in in New Zealand (yet) but I'm looking to expat. from the US as soon as possible (which is still a good few years out) and I was considering NZ as my most likely possibility so the more I know about it the better and I'd like to know as many people as possible there. Self-sustainability is one of my long term goals so permaculture is very interesting to me. Message me here or on skype if you wanna chat.

my id is carl.h.bartelt (but make sure you mention something if you send me a contact request. i just delete any that don't say where they're from or whatever)

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.