Man denied photo-licence because of religious intolerance

Wuzzums

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaaha

ROFL!

Back in my declaration of sovereignty days I tried to add "without prejudice UCC 1-308" to my license. The hilarity that ensued was epic and a real eye opener. 

The DMV employee, who was rather rotund and very opinionated, raised her voice as she said "Sir, this is a LEGAL document; you just can't sign it any way you like, do you understand what a LEGAL document is?"

She liked to stress the work legal as she spoke as if it was some magical elixir of power. I continued that I understood it was a legal document and that I had not only a right but a duty to make it known that I was reserving all my rights though the use of the LEGAL phrase "without prejudice" and I even was citing the UCC code for that; namely 1-308. 

I later tried to simply add U.D. at the end to indicate I signed under duress and she quipped back "Oh so what? You're a doctor now?"

She continued to be loud and abusive to get me to conform. There was no answer other than to do what she said. None.

I guess I'm going to have to become a pastafarian... :D

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

If he was in the USA, he would sue them for estimated $25.000.000,00. Hey bro, don't associate with stupid and if you do, don't make you look even more stupid by "fighting for the right to wear spaghetti strainer."

How the heck is this even an issue? You might laugh about it, but there is no rational reason whatsoever to engage a rasta dude and to forbid a haircut in a photo which has nothing to do with the actual job and therefore shouldn't be part of the policies in the first place.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.