"Put em in a coffin" mischief and vandalism fad

Alan C.

I find stupid stuff funny like anyone else, but this isn't even funny.  Like, I didn't even smile at any of these.  And the property destruction is despicable.  I hope they made those punks pay for it all.  If you're stupid enough to video and publish yourself committing petty crime you deserve whatever you get.

I guess it's a small step up from hitting people in the head?

It's primitive logic

Man jump backward.

Man land on back.

Man show brave.

Woman like.

Make babies.

This doesn't look like extraordinary behavior for children. Some of these guys look a little old to be doing stuff like this, but that's probably because they didn't have a father around to show them what it is to be a man.

• Upvote 1

Good point Brentb

This is like the evil sibling to the planking craze which didn't involve property destruction like this one does. I found planking funny in a random way, it was like a meme I didn't take part, it didn't seem like a good use of time but I could see the funny side. If you are not brought up to respect property (and you don't self analyse) this is I guess a natural progression to planking it's more shock factor than planking which equals more attention perhaps something they were lacking as children.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.