Transgender people are completely banned from boarding airplanes.

I don't think it's in my best interest to answer that question before you acknowledge that your headline, "Transgender people are completely banned from boarding airplanes", was utterly incorrect.  (Mind you, I'm not accusing you of deliberately misleading us.  Just pointing out that your headline is incorrect.) 

Sorry. I just copied the headline from the page link since I wasn't able to think of a relevant one myself.

Also, I think there is a difference between which sex your body is and with sex you personally identify. One can be objectively measured by the casual observer without impacting the other. I have a male body, regardless if I identify as a male. Other people can look at me and say "that is a male".

I will ask one more time. How I can give +1 to posts? Because this one deserve it.

There is reason for photos in ID. If they want to board a airplane they must have ID with matching photos. And of F****** story.

Donators have access to reputation votes.

Sorry. I just copied the headline from the page link since I wasn't able to think of a relevant one myself.

You don't have to apologize for the directly-copying the headline you were given.

Isn't it weird, though, how the headline is misleading, presenting the situation as if 100% of transgender people aren't allowed to board airplanes when that simply isn't true? 

You don't have to apologize for the directly-copying the headline you were given.

Isn't it weird, though, how the headline is misleading, presenting the situation as if 100% of transgender people aren't allowed to board airplanes when that simply isn't true? 

Well, I'm Canadian and I need to apologize for everything. Sorry.

In my opinion this is classic, liberal hyperbole. If it happens to one person in the group then it could happen to every person of the group.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.