Jesus Part 1 & Part 2...

Hey, Mike, Stef, and/or whoever this may concern. I was wondering why podcasts #584 and #585 aren't uploaded to YouTube. As the topic title suggests, they are the ones having to do with Jesus. The reason I ask is that when I listened to these a few months ago, I had a really profound takeaway from them, so I'm wondering if they're being intentionally buried or what have you.

I didn't know how to feel about them initially, but I listened to them each several times and they've had powerful effects on me in a differing and progressive way each time. Hearing Stef cackle his way through the crucifixion story, and so on, was a bit off-putting to someone who hadn't fully deprogrammed.  But, as inciteful as they were, they also were a great tool to help the deprogramming process.

So that's all. It's not a complaint or anything like that. Just wondering if there's a reason or if its just been overlooked. Thanks a lot, and take care.  :)

Most of the first 800 podcasts or so are available only as podcasts and not available on YouTube. At least, not on the main Freedomain Radio YouTube channel. They aren't being buried or anything.

Nowadays there are videos that don't even go into the podcast stream or start on youtube by default, but that wasn't always the case.

Yeah, that makes total sense. I wonder if he's opposed to it being on YouTube, though. Based on things said in the past, I'm assuming no, but I'm surprised nobody has put them up.  I would--and I will, if that's cool--but I don't want to do something with someone elses content that they might not approve of, hence raising the topic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.