Black Boxes From 9/11

GOLDENICE

Rational question. What happened to the three black boxes from the planes on 9/11? They are virtually indestructible and have a built in homing device. Seems like a logical question any curious human being might ask. What are the odds that all three could not be found? Assuming then that a government agency has had them for the last 12 years, why the lies? Is it as simple as secrecy? Just curious...

@Goldenice I see you are a silver detonator that means you have access to the podcast entitled "Conspiracy Theorists" it is 4th in the most watched or at least for Bronze it is. I think it would be beneficial for you to watch this.

@St434u I see you are still spending time on this issue (9/11 theories) in reflection can I ask you the reasonable questions; has that been time well spent? What have you achieved? What are you hoping to achieve? Could you use your time more productively?

• Upvote 1

@St434u I see you are still spending time on this issue (9/11 theories) in reflection can I ask you the reasonable questions; has that been time well spent? What have you achieved? What are you hoping to achieve? Could you use your time more productively?

0) I'm spending time on it when someone brings it up. Before my posting of this reply, you had spent more time on it (at least in the last few months) than me.

1) Yes.

2) A better understanding of the mechanics of government propaganda, power, and war; which helps me predict their next moves.

3) What I already achieved.

4) No.

We don't need 911 to prove this.

There is a difference between killing people a few at a time in a war zone through collateral damage or targeted assassinations, and killing them 3000 in one day, indiscriminately, in the most populous area of a country which is not officially declared a war zone, for political gain.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.