German Translation

I have some educated German friends that may be able to take the time to look these over.  Would you be willing to compensate their time in any way?  I don't think they would require market value for editing, but they may be more likely to participate if there is some kind of economic incentive.

I'm not a native German speaker by any stretch, but I gave it a read, and found these 2 issues:

Line 1: ...eine Wort... -> ein Wort

Oxford Englisch Wörterbuchs -> I would not translate the title of the dictionary at all

I'm not a native German speaker by any stretch, but I gave it a read, and found these 2 issues:

Line 1: ...eine Wort... -> ein Wort

Oxford Englisch Wörterbuchs -> I would not translate the title of the dictionary at all

Uuups,... thanks! Even when I read it 5 times, still didn't notice that mistake.....

I have some educated German friends that may be able to take the time to look these over.  Would you be willing to compensate their time in any way?  I don't think they would require market value for editing, but they may be more likely to participate if there is some kind of economic incentive.

Actually I want to make a contribution and wont get any money out of this translation. Right now I am not in the position to give any money. I was hoping for someone to contribute as well. I have some friends in Germany who are interested in the topic and might help me with proofreading.

My hope is that I get the approval from Stef once the translation is done.

• 7 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.