Psychotherapy and Counselling

Drew.

Hello Everyone,

I'm offering my services to any and all interested in seeking a counsellor. My journey into self-knowledge started four years ago when I was still living with my parents. During my journey, I have learned so much about myself, and now I'm ready to share what I've learned with others.

I offer counselling over skype at a competive rate. You can send me a message through here or through my website if you're interested in a free 30 minute consultation.

Thanks,

-Drew Woods

http://journeyinward.net/counselling-services/

• Upvote 1

Hello Jeff,

Yeah, it seems to me like the FDR community is fertile soil where individuals who one day want to grow to giant oak trees are just saplings and are looking for nourishment to help them grow. I really look forward to working with these members.

As far as my work, I focus more on helping people get in touch with their inner world, their "MEcosystem" (as Stef likes to call it). This may involve some of the more nitty-gritty stuff like emotional reactions, history, trauma, etc. But my approach is respectful of boundaries and client-directed where I help people discover more about themselves. If you know someone who's looking to do some emotional work, I would love it if you could send them my way.

Thanks!

Drew

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.