Value proposition for a testimonial page. What do you guys think?

Three

In a recent youtube video entitled How Not to Fight Evil Stef said, “Hundreds of thousands of children are not getting hit as a result of listening to this show.” This is an incredibly powerful statement. However, then Stef added to this sentence, “to give a rough estimate.” What I would like to propose is a way that think would render statements like this even more impactful.I would like to propose a way which would allow Stef and others to show these success stories rather than just tell others about them. A way that would no longer require us to look for these scattered stories across the board. A place where they were all organized and more immediate and accessible.  Consider this, why does Stef post on facebook success stories he’s received? He does this to motivate, to hype people up, to excite others into taking action and to celebrate other’s achievements. What a better way to do that than with a testimonial page. A page that is fully dedicated to spreading other’s enthusiam and exciting others in this way. And think of how much this would be enhanced with the inclusion of picture, photos, information about the person, and youtube videos. I take Grant Cardone’s Testimonial page as inspiration for this. http://www.grantcardone.com/testimonials/And the potential doesn’t stop there. Imagine the following statement becoming a regular phrase in stef’s vocabulary “ This month we went from 500 to 1000 testimonials and the page just keeps growing. Please show your support by sharing videos, donating money, and writing in the testimonial section so others can see how philosophy is having an impact on others. Real empirical proof people. Just take a look for yourself.”Think of how many more people would be incentivized to send in compliments and their own stories now that their success would be given an audience. Think of the last time you read a testimonial stef posted on facebook and thought to yourself, “ah, man. I wish that was mine.” Or let me say it this way, if you knew that your testimonial was guaranteed an audience of thousands, that it was guaranteed that stef would share your story on his facebook page and that you would partake in motivating others to your example, would you? Plus, we already know this would be valuable. Think of how much people already enjoy the success stories. Think of how many likes these stories get on facebook. It’s already been demonstrated that people find this stuff fascinating. The last one about a gentlemen quitting marijuana got over 150 likes and 65 comments! I’d love to see this implemented. What do you think? Do you see this as something worth doing? Any concerns or objections? I’d love to hear your feedback!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.