Boy Gets and Old School Punishment

MysterionMuffles

http://csfvideos.com/boy-gets-an-old-school-punishment-for-being-to-to-his-teacher/

We do not know if this makes sadistic or what, but we could not stop our laughter upon seeing this. No one knows how to raise a kid properly than a black woman, hands down.

Apparently, this kid (probably 14-15) must have disrespected his teacher in school and the news got around to his mother who thought detention was not enough of a punishment so she gave her own. The old fashioned way. The kid was forced to raise heavy books over his head and take turns around the room, chanting that he would never disrespect his teacher again.

Countless phrases of “I love school”, “I will not disrespect my teacher again” and “I don’t wanna be homeless” later, the mom still does not relent. The brother, who is making the video, is having the time of his life, cracking up like most of the viewers of this video are.

The brother ends the video (even though the kid is still going through the punishment) and tells the viewers to go to school and be respectful

School IS lord of the flies by the teachers at head.

Also emotionally: GRRRRRR! This makes me angry and mad!

1. Mother is truly sadictic and totallu OUT of any (excuses) control.

2. School is terrible place for children and infuses atleast in this case the very stereotype of lord of the flies... in itself.

and 3. The chanting crowd sound familiar to anyone?

I just came across a phenomena on deviantart. It's photomanipulated women with a text of a story that they had eaten their boyfriend, family members and so on.

Just for fun I googled 'fantasies of eating my boyfriend' and it's scary to read the stories that come up.

here is one about a single mother that fantasizes about cooking and eating her son: http://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/1qzvzx/i_fantasize_about_eating_my_son/

And this woman wants to kill and eat her boyfriend: http://www.psychforums.com/paraphilias/topic75867.html

There certainly are some crazy people, and in this case women out there...

Just felt like sharing it cause it was somewhat related ti this.

It would be unjust to the few good mothers out there to call her one... She's just some woman acting out dominance over the poor boy because society says it's ok. What a disgrace. This made me so angry, and sad for the torture victim. I wish I could talk to people like that and comfort them, problem is that once you've been abused that way you'll either normalise it and form a hard callous which will entail rejecting the truth or you'll stay awake and become disgusted at the outside world... i.e. Stockholm syndrome vs. healthy response. So appeals to people like him can go either way I beleive, which is bizarre given what everyone's just witnessed in the video. Brother laughing is a perfect example of the Stockholm type by the sound of it.

• Upvote 1

Very disturbing stuff. I cannot understand what goes through the minds of those who find this material humorous. As has already been mentioned, the brother, though culpable for his actions, does have to ensure his own survival in this abusive environment, so his championing of this is one thing - but from those not at all involved with the family is truly sickening.

• Upvote 1

Very disturbing stuff. I cannot understand what goes through the minds of those who find this material humorous. As has already been mentioned, the brother, though culpable for his actions, does have to ensure his own survival in this abusive environment, so his championing of this is one thing - but from those not at all involved with the family is truly sickening.

That's true, although it is still nasty of him. Sure he wants to survive but if they banded together they could be a strong unit who could repel the force of evil that is their dysfunctional background. It's tragic how siblings turn on each other when they have the potential to share one of the strongest lifelong allegiances you could get.

That's true, although it is still nasty of him. Sure he wants to survive but if they banded together they could be a strong unit who could repel the force of evil that is their dysfunctional background. It's tragic how siblings turn on each other when they have the potential to share one of the strongest lifelong allegiances you could get.

Oh I completely agree, don't get me wrong, it's terrible.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.