Girl Responds to Getting Bullied

MysterionMuffles

To manage the symptoms is to manage one's own anxiety, not the actual problem. Even worse here since it's taking the place of what could actually be the solution. Not just for herself, but for others who might follow her example and feel content that they've done their part to offset the problem.

She's not learning about the root of aggression. She's not processing the trauma. She's not being honest about her mother's culpability in exposing her to such a toxic environment.

"Positive begets positive." -Peter Brown, Mayor of Airdrie. Is it "positive" to steal from and threaten the 42,000+ residents of Airdrie? Is it positive that the school seemed more focused on the victim littering than they were with the assailant breaking into her locker, stealing her property, and using her senses to inflict trauma upon her?

I can't figure out what any of the people in the video are talking about.

• Upvote 6

I would like to say nothing but my mouth grew a brain of its own and keeps saying

What a load of bullshit

and her mother saw a post of someone telling her daughter that they wish she was dead and her reaction was " I wanted to puke" ?

That's the time to find that child and his parents and speak to them, not vomit. And find out what the fuck is going on with your child that he's being told to die by other people.

" I'd do anything for my child, but no, not that. That's uncomfortable"

end of rant

• Upvote 3

Dsayers, specifically 2nd paragraph, and Alin both good points.You can't report this story without acknowledging one important fact. Public school is an institution built on and run by "bullying." Everything after is secondary to this key fact. That is not an excuse for getting a nasty message on FB, but let's focus on how and why this young lady is forced to associate with kids she doesn't want to associate with. In essence she is a slave to the needs of a corrupt institution her parents are enslaved to pay for. That would make for an interesting local news story. I'm not holding my breath.

• Upvote 2

This is sad and disgusting.  The government creates these day prisons, which instantly become gladiator academies and instruments of degradation and forced compliance.  Then they pretend to be surprised when conflict occurs. 

The people in this video need to get their heads around an important concept -- "bullying" is a feature of government schools, not a bug.  It's like prison rape or getting shivved in the yard -- the camp administrators DO NOT WANT these acts of aggression to go away. The owners of that sort of plantation use and actively promote a manageable level of inmate-on-inmate violence, as a tool for controlling the population. 

• Upvote 3

I liked the fact that the threat didn't deter her from action, but her action was appalling.  Blindly telling everyone that you care about them seems to be the exact opposite.  You are using words to try to uplift someone rather than making a real connection.  If it was the words we could all wear devices that whispered affirmations in our ear when we needed them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.