Anyone Remember the BDSM Podcast from a While Back?

Mr. Wrong

From Wiki:

BDSM is a variety of erotic practices involving dominance and submissionrole-playingrestraint, and other interpersonal dynamics.[citation needed] Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves as practicing BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture is usually dependent on self-identification and shared experience.

It featured a woman being totally dominated both inside and outside the bedroom if I recall correctly.

It might be premium content now there is a podcast in the bronze section called:

Sexual Obsession

Think I have already listened to this one but will listen again and see if its a call in...

edit: Yes it is a call in show (yes I have listened to it) starts with a guy saying apologizing about not doing helping with the website like he said he would... does that ring any bells?

Thats not the one but was it a female caller and did she slowly reveal it all, she had been involved in a threesome and was into bondage? If so I think I remember that one and will try and find it if not will let someone else try :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.