Can there be a thing called academic integrity?

Something dawned on me this morning.  IF I was so bold as to draw an academic line between the social sciences and lets say physical science.  If you were to compare their respective functioning theories, and then ask why never once in my entire education grade 1-b.sc. did I ever hear the mention of pussy power during my studies.  If you were to compare the state of social sciences and they happened to be equal to the academic state of physics today, it would look something like, well to be honest there is no good analogy except where they had it that all the fundamental laws of physics were in reverse.  Nothing would explain anything at all and there simply would not be physical science.    Basically, the entirety of academia is so far in the bag on this one it is truly scary, that not one prominent academic  ever has even come close to formalizing the patterns of male-female relationships in an objective matter.  And what makes is worse is there was not even feminism to contend with at least before the last 150 years.  A few poignant quotes from notable dignitaries, that is all that history has to offer us as to the nature of women.  What a travesty of honesty, and integrity.

KD

Something dawned on me this morning.  IF I was so bold as to draw an academic line between the social sciences and lets say physical science.  If you were to compare their respective functioning theories, and then ask why never once in my entire education grade 1-b.sc. did I ever hear the mention of pussy power during my studies.  If you were to compare the state of social sciences and they happened to be equal to the academic state of physics today, it would look something like, well to be honest there is no good analogy except where they had it that all the fundamental laws of physics were in reverse.  Nothing would explain anything at all and there simply would not be physical science.    Basically, the entirety of academia is so far in the bag on this one it is truly scary, that not one prominent academic  ever has even come close to formalizing the patterns of male-female relationships in an objective matter.  And what makes is worse is there was not even feminism to contend with at least before the last 150 years.  A few poignant quotes from notable dignitaries, that is all that history has to offer us as to the nature of women.  What a travesty of honesty, and integrity.

KD

What is the travesty exactly? That women are not adequately represented in science?

With regards to pussy power, academics may be a little too boring and crusty to listen to Pigface.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.