"#Shirtstorm" feminism humiliating men, again.

Didn't you know, science is soooo sexist! I mean, in Biology, why do they say that the sperm "penetrates" the egg? Why can't they say that the egg has the power to let the sperm fertilize it?

^ real things that my roommate said she was taught in her intro to Feminism class. :wallbash:

Maybe the egg should draw up one of them fancy college campus sexual consent forms and and make sperm sign it before any penetration can occur? I'm sure the SJWs can figure out the technicalities to make it happen. 

Maybe the egg should draw up one of them fancy college campus sexual consent forms and and make sperm sign it before any penetration can occur? I'm sure the SJWs can figure out the technicalities to make it happen. 

They're way ahead of you bro. They already surveil the nether regions by having their head up their own arse.  :ohmy:

I would love to see an actual unadulterated photograph of one of these space contraptions.

Edit:  The orignal video could be construed as an excercise in NLP, rife with opportunities for innuendo, scripted to cause a furor.  The shirt is iciing on the cake. The question should be: "why would anyone think there is a space contraption landing on a comet?"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised he wasn't just arrested by the fashion police.

these people are paid to get us outraged at petty and inconsequential bullshit while they pick the pockets of your unborn children. stop letting them win.

V.V.V.V.V.

I was once nearly caught by the fashion police.  One of them was sauntering directly towards men and I was sure I was done for.  Then she stopped, twirled around and sauntered back in the opposite direction.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.