The philosophical placebo

FriendlyHacker

I'm absolutely positively certain and to be frank the odds are incredibly high in favor of this statistically proven double-blind verified philosophical placebo, in fact it may or may not turn out to be kinda true in the future for this non specific way that only Jesus would maybe know for sure. especially when you consider the possibility of God having a cognitive bias in favor of a free market of empirically determined nihilistic ideals, and that is a given as long as they are debated in an aesthetically pleasing non-Socratic way while facing the abyss of existence in concrete Keynesian economics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm absolutely positively certain and to be frank the odds are incredibly high in favor of this statistically proven double-blind verified philosophical placebo, in fact it may or may not turn out to be kinda true in the future for this non specific way that only Jesus would maybe know for sure. especially when you consider the possibility of God having a cognitive bias in favor of a free market of empirically determined nihilistic ideals, and that is a given as long as they are debated in an aesthetically pleasing non-Socratic way while facing the abyss of existence in concrete Keynesian economics.

I don't get it.

Is there either an assertion or question in there, somewhere?

I was just playing around with the idea of writing meaningless bullshit, and seeing how far I could go without it losing grammatical structure or the appearance of meaning.

That's pretty funny.  :D

This topic on the Roosh V Forum discusses sexual identity.  You only need read the first 30 posts: the men's dissecting of the various sexual identities is funny, and their suggested other identities are even funnier.  (StrangerSexual makes me laugh every single time.)

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-42862.html

• Upvote 1

My brain was in knots trying to decipher the meaning :P

I was so going to argue against it too, not even knowing what I was arguing against. Almost like my brain was alerting me to the fact that it was slowly shutting down and setting off the "tell him he's wrong" defenses. It hurts my brain, therefore it's wrong.

• Upvote 2

I was just playing around with the idea of writing meaningless bullshit, and seeing how far I could go without it losing grammatical structure or the appearance of meaning.

4rcV5GNxPl.jpg

Very clever. I was grinning while I read it. The trick is to use a lot of adjectives, adverbs, and abstract nouns with arbitrary definitions.
  • Upvote 1

I feel tepid in making a reply, but the tides of gratitude for the generations we have lost so long ago compel me to greatest ends of my ability to take up the duty for which I have been chosen to represent, to take the reins of responsibility from the steer who does not steer, to look through the haze far out and to see glimmers of sunshine like beams of like glimmering in the mid summer's night, to do what no one else is is able to do due to their incandescent bulb like brains shining dim inefficiently as an economy dragged through the chains of recourse, buckled down by seat belt laws, as spontaneous as a duck's echo, the law knows no bounds like the theoretical universe expanding in the vast chasm of here and forever.

• Upvote 3

I feel tepid in making a reply, but the tides of gratitude for the generations we have lost so long ago compel me to greatest ends of my ability to take up the duty for which I have been chosen to represent, to take the reins of responsibility from the steer who does not steer, to look through the haze far out and to see glimmers of sunshine like beams of like glimmering in the mid summer's night, to do what no one else is is able to do due to their incandescent bulb like brains shining dim inefficiently as an economy dragged through the chains of recourse, buckled down by seat belt laws, as spontaneous as a duck's echo, the law knows no bounds like the theoretical universe expanding in the vast chasm of here and forever.

Clearly, you write speeches for Obama.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.