Does this video make men look bad or good?

It's entirely possible that cats possess psychic mind control abilities. Cats and especially kittens melt my heart inside my chest. I don't think I would ever own another one, though. Two was enough for a lifetime of feline bonding. The first one died of renal failure while still in his youth, so a virtually painless death. My last cat wasted away a few years back, and I waited about a week too long to have him euthanized. He was nothing but skin and bones. He must have been in so much pain at the end.

I might convince myself to get a lizard or arachnid in the future, but I don't need any more mammals re-purposed as quasi-children, which is often the case with pet owners these days. Dogs, horses, and cats tend to be expensive child replacements, but they usually don't outlive you. I would make exceptions for useful animals, such as goats, sheep, chickens, llamas and such. You can use or sell their products and services if need be, and slaughter them if you end up hungry.

I can't decide how I feel about the video. Part of the humor lies in the "manly men" angle, which we all know is a farce, but they one guy's 'stache is epic enough for me to warrant it a thumbs up. I thought he was going to squeeze out a tear for a moment.

The hypocrisy is mind bending. 

I never click a buzzfeed related link without enabling adblock first. 

I'm sorry, the Buzzfeed aspect of it was secondary to me, as my first impression of the video was "make men look like buffoons" and I was trying to understand if that was just me or if it was a common reaction.

Perhaps I am oversensitive to the "make men look like buffoons" aspect of television comedy and it bled over into my impression of this video.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.