The most amazing magic I have ever seen

yagami

I know we typically talk about philosophy here but my mind was so blown by this video I felt I had to sharing it with you guys. I mean seriously next level illusions. Tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TqFjfuwVU0

I can't see it because china.... I enjoy a good magic trick :-(

But, after learning how a few magic tricks are done I have decided to stop learning how they're done, because it makes the tricks super boring. So much of magic is in the presentation. Magicians are (mostly) ethical con-men. They don't tell you the rules, but let you assume the rules they are using and they feel free to "lie". 

speaking philosophically, I think it's a good thing to be familiar with so you're not so easily taken in by con-men.

But, after learning how a few magic tricks are done I have decided to stop learning how they're done, because it makes the tricks super boring. So much of magic is in the presentation. Magicians are (mostly) ethical con-men. They don't tell you the rules, but let you assume the rules they are using and they feel free to "lie". 

I like how Penn and Teller explain how a trick is normally done, and then do a trick that looks absolutely the same, but could not have been done the way they described. Marvelous misdirection.

I can't see it because china.... I enjoy a good magic trick :-(

speaking philosophically, I think it's a good thing to be familiar with so you're not so easily taken in by con-men.

This guy isn't doing just a good magic trick though. I loved magic when I was a kid and know the basics behind most magic tricks. But with this guy I cant even begin to figure out how he does it. He says often that he uses psychology to trick the mind which I've always known magicians use but this is really not like anything I have seen before.

Pen and Teller are great and funny. I've pretty much consumed every Penn and Teller magic trick video on youtube I could find. I think the thing that gives this guy so much credibility is that he does his tricks on celebrities and not just common people. That kind of erases any doubt in my mind that this is all camera tricks or someone is acting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.