The plague of hand dryers: a rant

fractional slacker

Another BS effect of the insane environmentalists. One of the dumbest inventions of modern society: the hand dryer. Not only are they noise pollution, they waste time, and now they are shown to spread bacteria to the surrounding area. Not to mention half the time they blow out cold air. A nifty plague to those who must use public washrooms.

These things should be abolished immediately. EOR

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11243110/Hand-dryers-splatter-users-with-bacteria-scientists-warn.html

Speaking of hands, I was just thinking about this the other day: In our mysophobic world, it seems odd that people still shake hands. Then again, I've always found it odd that governments offer cash incentives to be "green" but then do things like rig traffic control to make everybody stop all the time, send jets halfway around the world, etc.

Oh don't get me started! :P

I've not noticed that many hand dryers in restrooms lately, it's mostly paper towels.  But this also has it's own issues, like people who can't be bothered to push their used towel all the way though the flap doors on the wastebasket.  It's not a Sarlac pit, people; your fingers are safe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.