cell phone plan

I use Page Plus Cellular. VERY cheap prepaid if you don't use your phone much. They have minute cards in $10, 25, 50, and 80 (each one significantly more value than the last). Buying one of those cards makes you good with them for 120 days. If you don't use up all the minutes up in that time, just put SOMETHING onto the account to extend it another 120 days while keeping all the minutes you already had. I usually go for the high value ones and then if I find I'm stockpiling minutes, I'll use a $10 just to extend the time frame. They send you a text message if you're ever low on minutes or about to run out of time from that 120 day window.

They make use of Verizon's network.

My Tracfone costs me $6 per month to maintain with my existing minutes.    It's just a phone, not a small personal computer.  Tracfone probably doesn't make sense for doing mobile web browsing and whatnot.  But if you just want to make calls it's a good deal.

If you want data, this T-Mobile plan is only 30 $/mo and if you go over on minutes, you'll only add a few dollars to your bill @ .10 $/minute. I use this plan.

atNMZQ5.png

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans

If you want little to no data, you have lots of options from the MVNOs like Tracfone, Virgin Mobile, Boost, Cricket, Straight Talk, Ting, and more.

If you want data, this T-Mobile plan is only 30 $/mo and if you go over on minutes, you'll only add a few dollars to your bill @ .10 $/minute. I use this plan.

atNMZQ5.png

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans

If you want little to no data, you have lots of options from the MVNOs like Tracfone, Virgin Mobile, Boost, Cricket, Straight Talk, Ting, and more.

Good one, I have Lyca mobile at $35 (T-mobile MVNO) Unlimited talk/text and first 1GB at LTE speeds. Grabbed the Fire Phone from amazon for ~$40 final price on black friday!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.