My video game released on Android!

HaroldBalls

Hey Everyone! A year ago the game studio I worked at closed, and I have been working on my own game ever since. This is the first of hopefully many games my company will create. So far, it has been released for Android phones and tablets, and will be on iPads and iPhones in a few weeks!

Its called "Because Zombies" its a tower defense game. You play as John, a father trying to make his way through a zombie infested city to save his daughter.

All violence 100% self defense!

$0.99 Full Version: https://lnkd.in/bujhAQk

Free Demo: https://lnkd.in/bcAZgJG

If you try either, a rating and review would be much appreciated:) :)

Thanks a lot!

Ben

BecauseZombies_GamePlay17-e1416217160525

• Upvote 1

Cool, I've been making games too.

Will it run on a iPhone 4?

Are you working on your own or do you have a team? I've been working mostly on educational games for my school, and more fun games in my spare time.

Are you working in unity? I've been working in gamemaker studio because I'm more interested in 2d games.

Cool, I've been making games too.

Will it run on a iPhone 4?

Are you working on your own or do you have a team? I've been working mostly on educational games for my school, and more fun games in my spare time.

Are you working in unity? I've been working in gamemaker studio because I'm more interested in 2d games.

The lowest i have tested on it the iphone 4S, it might run on the 4, but might not be the best experience

I have been working on my own, in Unity. Unity is Awesome!

##edit## I forgot, IOS hasnt been released yet! Only Android so far. I will be submitting ithe IOS version today, but with the holidays it might be a week or more before it ends up in the store.

Edited by HaroldBalls

The lowest i have tested on it the iphone 4S, it might run on the 4, but might not be the best experience

I have been working on my own, in Unity. Unity is Awesome!

##edit## I forgot, IOS hasnt been released yet! Only Android so far. I will be submitting ithe IOS version today, but with the holidays it might be a week or more before it ends up in the store.

It's amazing what tools exist to make it possible for one person to make a whole game relatively easily. It's great.

It will probably be well after the holidays, i think everything is shut down until the 26th or later...

I submitted an app more than a week ago that hasn't been approves yet.

Unfortunately I think we've both lost out by not getting our games on the store before Xmas. I hear it's the time to make sales...

If the iPhone 4 won't cut it I've got an s3 I borrow for testing, it should be more able to run the game.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.