Adam Kokesh takes money from the Fed?

I love Kokesh.

But at the end of this video the Fox commentator reveals that he takes government money from his time in the military- disability money.

Has he ever spoken on this? Has he ever justified this openly to anyone? If I was in his place it'd be hard not to take that money but I'd just really like to know what he has to say about it.

Has he ever spoken on this? Has he ever justified this openly to anyone? If I was in his place it'd be hard not to take that money but I'd just really like to know what he has to say about it.

You got to love statists hey. Attack an anarchist because 'shock horror' he take a pension off of the govt.

This is an old worn out argument that I even hear some anarchists make from time to time. All the while, as they trundle down the same old highways the govt built. :P

• Upvote 4

I don't know; does accepting disability payments discredit him?

Also, if he's planning on running for president in 2020, he's using federal government to abolish federal government.

I don't think it discredits him. But I do think it does need some explaining. I just would like to hear what he has to say about the whole thing- I've never heard him speak about it, and hearing it from Fox first in my experience was weird. Everyone has different reason for taking stolen money from thieves, I want to hear his O.o

I'm not a fan of Kokesh in the least. He's extremely insensitive and aggressive, and is always trying to stir up problems.

Activism!

The state does not steal money. It redistributes it so that the world could be harmonious with each other. In this day and age, it's nesesary. Would rather have welfare than military funding. Something is wrong with you if you don't agree with wealth redistribution. Fun

• Downvote 8

The state does not steal money. It redistributes it so that the world could be harmonious with each other. In this day and age, it's nesesary. Would rather have welfare than military funding. Something is wrong with you if you don't agree with wealth redistribution. Fun

Trolltacular

• Upvote 2

The state does not steal money. It redistributes it so that the world could be harmonious with each other. In this day and age, it's necesary. Would rather have welfare than military funding. Something is wrong with you if you don't agree with wealth redistribution. Fun

How does the state get that money it redistributes? It takes it through force and coercion. How can you talk about harmony when you advocate for aggressive force, perhaps the day that you put down the guns will be the day that you truly understand harmony.

How does the state get that money it redistributes? It takes it through force and coercion. How can you talk about harmony when you advocate for aggressive force, perhaps the day that you put down the guns will be the day that you truly understand harmony.

the creation of the gun had to do with the competition based free market. Those who developed guns could better stay competitive in the market differential advantage system
  • Downvote 8

Guns are an effect of the free market needed to maintain competitive advantage in the market system

• Downvote 7

the creation of the gun had to do with the competition based free market. Those who developed guns could better stay competitive in the market differential advantage system

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm#History

So the gun was made in roughly 12th century China to... better stay competitive in the ancient chinese market differential system?

Deep.

You should write to Stef and put together a "Truth about the Gun" presentation for him, so he can tell us all about how guns give strict advantages in the market differential systems based in ancient chinese economics!

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.