To anyone looking for an empathetic life-coach here's a recommendation

Hey y'all! Just wanted to share that yesterday evening I had an amazing experience meeting Antony Sammeroff (username LovePrevails on the boards) for a first time life coaching session! I'm in the early stages of my self knowledge journey and I can genuinely say that for anyone in a similar position who is looking to explore their emotions and who need a source of empathy and support then Antony is highly recommended. I have felt relived and uplifted ever since our conversation and knowing that he understands the values that are core to this community made it especially easy to communicate with him. The advice he gave was fantastic and is already being put into practice and we will definitely be meeting again. Give him a message if this is the kind of thing you could do with right now (as I'm sure it is for many), he would be happy to help. 

https://board.freedomainradio.com/user/15255-loveprevails/

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• 5 months later...

I have been doing coaching sessions with Antony Sammeroff throughout the past 5 months, and I am very grateful for the commitment he has shown to help me progress in my pursuit of self-knowledge. On topics ranging from stress-management, dealing with destructive thought patterns, learning to apply communication techniques to improve relationships, and confidence growth, Mr. Sammeroff has provided me with the knowledge and support I needed to learn and make great progress. Also seeing the world from the voluntarist perspective gave Antony the ability to understand me in a way few others can. I would recommend Antony to anyone looking for self-knowledge and if anyone would like more information you can always send me a private message

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.