If you could recommend only one of Stephan's books....

If you could recommend only one of Stephan's books  ......which would it be?

......that gives, to an open minded person (but is still tended toward a need of government), a broad overview of what's wrong with the current system of 'government' and how 'it' could be better..... by way of broad (or specific) examples.

Thanks

Hi Nixy. Hope you had a safe journey home on Saturday.

I would personally recomend his book On Truth: The Tyranny of Illusion. It's the third one down in this link.

https://freedomainradio.com/free/

Or you could try 'Everyday Anarchy' perhaps for specific problems govt causes.

Hi Patrick

Yes got back OK, thanks. Great to meet with you guys. Gave me plenty to think about.

I'll have a read of your suggestions.....

Went to that green party meeting :rolleyes: none had heard of fractional reserve banking, no surprise really. All seemed to be of the view, the remedy for bad government, is more government, hence the reading request.  I was after some reasonably easy reading of SM's to offer them. May be a waste of time but at least there may be some, open minded, takers.... something like..... 'True Freedom...the Abridged Version'... :)

Yes the Greens (at least the ones in the UK) are heavily dependent on the current banking system. Of course the bitter pill they would need to swallow would be austerity the likes of which they've never known and would mean that none of the handouts they plan to give the poor would ever be possible.

Practical Anarchy:  For people who have heard of Anarchy, but can't imagine how it could work.

UPB:  For people the highly logical/philosophical person.  (rare that I meet somebody who can digest this book)

Everyday Anarchy:  For the person who need a soft introduction.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.