Be a bad man or "Lean In" to support women

From the geniuses who brought us the "ban bossy" campaign we have another "moral" obligation decree. According for Sheryl Sandberg, men can improve their plight by supporting the women around them.

“From stronger marriages and healthier, happier children to better outcomes at work, the benefits of men leaning in for equality are huge.”

I know Stef has mentioned this before. Anyone have male/female stats for the following: workplace deaths, military deaths, suicide, alimony, prison inmates, college enrollment, forced medication of school children by gender?  
After all, if we can only save one woman/girl, it is worth it, yes? :(

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/sheryl-sandberg-nba

• Upvote 1

LOL at Lebron being the face of this. I wonder how many dirty dishes that guy has washed in the past 10 years... This vid mentions some of the stats you ask about including 92% of workplace deaths being men.

You're not the boss of me miss bossy pants.

The twisted irony is that the second video (below) shows a bunch of famous women all claiming how wonderfully supportive their own fathers were. The implication being that these fathers magically stepped out of the norm. That as 'regular joes' (men) we have a lot to learn from them, because, 'look, see how successful their daughters became!'

Aiming this at the NBA is such a deliberate act of shaming men. In particular the men that already support the females in their kin. Latching onto a mans natural protector instinct like a parasite demanding, 'more I say!' :P

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest people take a good look at the companies funding these campaigns. It always goes back to the mega corporations and the banks plus the somewhat recognizable companies who are afraid that the "party" will kick them to the curb and then joins these life hating subverters too. So many times these "liberty movements" are just the product of the state, corporations and banks who almost always consist of a decadent menages a trois . Witch stupidly leftist think are enemies of each other.

TS, how about we get rid of the biggest killer of them all witch is the state and this way biting the head of the snake?

Here you have some figures: http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.