Starting my travel, looking for hosts

Darius

Hi everyone! Some of you may know me from my work at Self-Archeology. As my book project is slowly coming to an end, I will have more time available soon. As a gift to myself for my 30th birthday that’s right around the corner, I would like to pursue an opportunity to travel more and meet new people. I’ve looked into Workaway and Couchsurfing—but I’m also wondering if there are any nice FDR people who would be interested in offering something similar, hence this post :)

What I am looking for is a place to stay, with water and electricity, and somewhere to sleep. I would also need an internet connection and privacy for my work with clients. That’s pretty much it. In return, I could help around if needed.

I don’t drink, don’t smoke, don’t do drugs. I’m not noisy. I like both to hang around and spend my time alone. I’m friendly and helpful. I’m respectful of the other person’s boundaries, and expect the same from them. More information about me is available on my website: http://www.selfarcheology.com/about-me.html

As of now, I don’t have a set timeline or a fixed destination, and I’m open to revisiting the countries I’ve been before. If you would like to offer something different—like if you are looking for a paying roommate instead of being a host—I’m open to that, too. In other words, any and all offers are welcomed :)

So if you are looking for something like that or know somebody who is, feel free to contact me via a personal message or any other medium. My contact information is available here: http://www.selfarcheology.com/contact-me.html

Thanks, and have a great day! :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update: I'm currently in Czech Republic for a couple of weeks, and thinking about going to Austria or Germany next. If you are from there, let me know if you would like to take me in, or meet for a walk or a cup of tea.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.