My unpopular perspective on Indiana

DCLugi

Religion vs the state. Gee, I wonder which one will win.
I live in Oregon where not baking a cake is crime punishable by taking all your stuff, because egalitarianism/altruism.

Indiana has passed a law saying not baking a cake is okay. For that the lefties are losing their minds.
How about a law that makes not dating someone a crime of sexual assault. Sounds reasonable /sarc.

As to the OP, removing religion and politics you have freedom of association. Open a gay unicorn bar for all I care.

Religion vs the state. Gee, I wonder which one will win.

I live in Oregon where not baking a cake is crime punishable by taking all your stuff, because egalitarianism/altruism.

Indiana has passed a law saying not baking a cake is okay. For that the lefties are losing their minds.

How about a law that makes not dating someone a crime of sexual assault. Sounds reasonable /sarc.

As to the OP, removing religion and politics you have freedom of association. Open a gay unicorn bar for all I care.

The comments on some of the new sfrom Oregon strike me as insane. Wait, oh thats right they are insane.

I never understood why conservatives choose to represent their ideas the way they do. Instead of making the case for free association, they instead say religious freedom. Its obvious atheist statists will loose their minds over religious freedom. I imagine no one will oppose free association.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.