Former "Miss World" advises. Nice.

Rosanna Davison, former Miss World 2003 advises a confused pregnant woman on how to proceed with her relationship. Nice.

http://www.independent.ie/style/sex-relationships/dear-rosanna-im-six-months-pregnant-but-im-not-sure-if-my-boyfriend-or-his-best-friend-is-the-father-31094031.html

Q. I’m six months pregnant and I’m not sure that my partner is the father of our child. I had a one night stand with his friend and now timing-wise this child could belong to either man. My boyfriend is so thrilled at the prospect of becoming a father and I want to just go along with that because it’s something that we had planned to do anyway. His pal and I have not said one word to each other since we slept together but I can see how he looks at me since we announced my pregnancy.

He has a wife and two children, so it’s not like he wants any of this to come out, but this is a pretty big secret to have lurking in the background – if there was no chance whatsoever that the pal could be the dad of my baby then I’d try put it behind us, but time wise I can’t lie to myself that this is the case.  I think the fact that myself and this other man have not spoken about what happened or the possibility that this child is his is not helping – if we can both agree to chalk it up as a mistake that we will never mention to another soul then maybe I can just plough on with my partner?

A. This pregnancy must have come as a shock timing-wise, but your focus really needs to be on having a healthy and stress-free pregnancy, and delivering a healthy baby.

It’s happened now, you’re bringing a new life into the world and it would be pointless to get caught up in guilt and regret. I do think that you need to speak to your boyfriend’s friend before the baby is born, and to make it clear to him that the baby could be his but if he is willing to forget that the one night stand happened, then you are too. I would imagine that he’s happy to get back to his normal life and not get caught up in another woman’s child, as well as the huge problems it will cause with your boyfriend.

You might consider taking a paternity test on your child, but for now it’s most important to speak to this man and agree on how you both want to proceed. My advice is to focus on your boyfriend as being the father and cut contact with this other man once you have spoken to him.

Delightful, and when the boyfriend gets a paternity test because he's suspicious of his untrustworthy girlfriend... That'll just make everything peaceful and stress free.

Or maybe the kid will come out with red hair...

Fucking everything with a pulse is a great way to have a wonderful life, pity this sort of "advice" is so common. It's mich tougher to say "stop sleeping around and fess up" SJWs will say you're slut-shaming and patriarchy and white privilege and maybe you're a nazi!

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.