Meet The Female Pedophile

Men abuse boys, women abuse boys, men abuse girls, women abuse girls. It's simply the truth! I find it interesting that she mentioned that the hardcore feminists were abused by men, and those were the ones that wanted to do away with men and just have sperm banks. I am not suprised at all, I often think this is very likely the case when I meet a feminist that is more of a feminazi - she is likely horribly broken to the point of insanity. It reminds me of Lena Dunham, well known feminist who molested her younger sister. I haven't looked into Lena a whole lot, but I imagine she went through similar abuse and never was helped or seeked it, and instead started to glorify it, but that's my super amateur theory. It leads me to my question, does anyone know of any sources connecting feminism, or perhaps more extreme versions of feminism, to childhood abuse?

Men abuse boys, women abuse boys, men abuse girls, women abuse girls. It's simply the truth! I find it interesting that she mentioned that the hardcore feminists were abused by men, and those were the ones that wanted to do away with men and just have sperm banks. I am not suprised at all, I often think this is very likely the case when I meet a feminist that is more of a feminazi - she is likely horribly broken to the point of insanity. It reminds me of Lena Dunham, well known feminist who molested her younger sister. I haven't looked into Lena a whole lot, but I imagine she went through similar abuse and never was helped or seeked it, and instead started to glorify it, but that's my super amateur theory. It leads me to my question, does anyone know of any sources connecting feminism, or perhaps more extreme versions of feminism, to childhood abuse?

that quite likely could be the case, it would certainly account for the almost indescribable level hatred that extreme feminists have for anything even remotely associated with men.

although not to split hairs, but the men & women who abuse children IMHO are simply inherently "evil" individuals.

• 3 weeks later...

The capacity for people, especially females, to overlook female perpetrators of violence, in particular sexual violence, greatly disturbs me. In my own experiences speaking to women who identify as feminists about my molestation as a child was when I first encountered most females tendency to excuse female evil. These women seemed disappointed when I told them a female molested me and had no interest in talking about my experience further. If these women cared about victims of sexual violence why did they discredit my experience? And not just mine but so many others such as the many horrible sex crimes where men and boys were victims.    

Another disturbing thing to note was that the women who did want to know more always ended with them suggesting the reason I was molested in the first place was because a man "must have" done something similar to them. These were such unfounded accusations based on no truth. It seemed to me that this was more about man hating rather than preventing sexual violence. This is appalling.

I just want to say that's awful what happened to you, and I'm so sorry that people you tried to share it with acted with such callousness and antipathy.  I don't have such experiences, but I have tried to talk about these topics in general, and people, especially women, tend to shut down in the same way you described.  Not to excuse it, but we are dealing with overwhelming emotional, biological, political, psychological defenses when we try to talk about male victims of female violence.  It just doesn't compute for people.

Glad you found them to be interesting. 

I have some experience with sexual molestation myself coming from maternal authority figures. I haven't dealt with this specific issue with a therapist yet. I'd be interested to discuss your experience in depth. PM me if interested.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.