Texans?

SirMetalhead

Where are the Texas FDRers?  I myself am in San Antonio, but I can travel to Austin at most.  Anything past Austin is too far for me.  I'd love to have more philosophy-friendly people in my physical life.  

I will be near Austin in the near future, couple of months at the most.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings to all from Pearland (Houston)!

I would relish the company of others in rational discussions and debate. If anyone is in the greater HOU area, I'm sure that finding a venue for conversation can be found.

• 2 months later...

Hey all -- I help organize for the Voluntaryists of Dallas / DFW meetup group. We're only about a year old but are currently the fourth largest voluntaryist meetup.com group! Let me know if you have any questions I can help with.

http://www.meetup.com/VoluntaryDallas/

For those in Austin there is also a group there: http://www.meetup.com/VoluntaryAustin/full of awesome people. They're actually #1 in the world! lol Texas is awesome.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[Off topic, feel free to skip if preferred... I'm not texan, don't plan to live there... yet, and have heard quite a few good things about the state.]

Is it true that Texas is somewhat regarded as one of the most important state when it comes to festivals, art related programmes within the whole U.S.A.? (big names, well established venues, frequent and diverse assortment of events?)

Barnsley

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.