[H&W] Wilderness Survival with Cliff Hodges

What a nice and exciting discussion it is really very interesting. Since 1 year and a half I found myself enjoying much parks and forests. I take my bike and I just go where there are trees and animals and very few people or no people at all and I can sit there for hours and I don't get bored!! I laughed so much when they said zombies will stay in cities it feels true!!! And the host smile and good energy is so contagious. Thank you for sharing this. 

This is my favourite survivalist videos, this guy lives out in the jungle and makes vieos on his channel on buildings shelters and more.

https://www.youtube.com/user/junglecrafty

Personally I prefer a more advanced life style with internet and other luxuries, but still find this stuff fascinating and it could save your life if you ever go out in to the wilderness.

• 3 months later...

So you take perfectly healthy spring water and contaminate it with chlorine or other chemicals to basically make it into tap water, or even worse.

If there should be any fear as to the safety of a water source, industrial waste should be your main concern. You don't solve that by adding even more industrial waste.

• Downvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.