Best listener conversations

aleles

Hey everyone! What're your favorite listener conversation videos about relationship with parents? If you can't do it yourself, what would you send as an intro video of Stef showing how you can connect with people and analyze parental relationships with moral clarity?

Thanks!

Alex

I think it depends on what exactly this person is trying to gain clarity about. Neglect and abuse take so many forms.

FDR862 Parents Using Children Using Parents - A Listener Conversation

This one is good and unlikely to raise people's defenses too quickly, especially if this person comes from a religious background.

FDR1814 The Moral Clarity of a Lonely History - A Listener Conversation

You can guess from the title that it's about loneliness, a lack of connection and how parents are culpable in situations like that.

These aren't listener conversations, but related:

The best resource on this topic, however, is On Truth, in my opinion. That was the one that kicked my ass the hardest into being honest with myself about my family.

• Upvote 1

Kevin, thanks a lot! Your replies always go far and beyond, I really appreciate the list.

Stef's youtube channel has a listener conversations playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUzrNVRe1hFTXSBxOcMoWFn5and also the Best Rants playlist. Would be interesting to have the most inspiring listener conversations list. I remember listening to podcasts a while ago where people right during the call connected with their emotions and true-self, applied universal principles to their family members, connected with their anger, cried etc. I can't find them now, should have made notes as I was listening.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.