Hey, guys! Let me start with acknowledging the fact that I'm not a technical person and I don't have enough brain power to fully understand the complications of technological advancements such as Ethereum. I just have a gut feeling it's going to change the world. I would really appreciate if you took a look at it and shared some of your thoughts on the matter. Here's a great article http://www.itworldcanada.com/article/ethereum-offers-platform-for-decentralized-enterprise-applications/376337

Thank you!

I think there are a lot of projects of this kind, they seem to fade and disappear. I don't know how rleiable or meaningfull the $50 billion evaluation claim is.

Some might take a while like that one with internet balloons from google.

There was one on decentralized Internet providing project (or something of that nature), it got pushed by some ONGs and then disappeared. I tried to contact them with no answer (which means they are not worth a single donation).

edit: I thought uber was the same entity.

Etherium of something like it has strong possibilities for the future.  It actually provides a resilient mechanism for decentralized organization of economic activity. MaidSafe is a similar project to check out.

I think there are a lot of projects of this kind, they seem to fade and disappear. I don't know how rleiable or meaningfull the $50 billion evaluation claim is.

Some might take a while like that one with internet balloons from google.

There was one on decentralized Internet providing project (or something of that nature), it got pushed by some ONGs and then disappeared. I tried to contact them with no answer (which means they are not worth a single donation).

The $50 Billion dollar evaluation is for Uber, a different thing from Etherium altogether.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.