White feminists oppressing POC feminists.

This is one of my greatest achievements. The cult of victimhood is destroying itself and I have put exactly zero effort in to make this happen. It's just amazing to watch. I have invested no resources into this and look how much damage it caused.

• Upvote 4

Aside from it being nice to see white feminists getting served, I have two questions:

(1) What's your stake in all of this?  Are you a WHCCM (White Hetero Cisgender Christian Male) or ally who is feeling pinched and getting a taste of marginalisation with no end point in sight besides total subjugation by the Coloured Pansexual Transgender Secular/Muslim Feminist (CPTSMF) elite?  Or what?

(2) Supposing we aren't happy with the contents of this video or its like, how should any of us approach its ideas whether in media or real life?  How shall we hang with regards to it--with what grouping shall we hang together, and what exactly is the grouping that we oppose?  The groups that seemingly oppose us--CPTSMF--are they as dangerous as all that?  Or is there another group behind the CPTSMF that we should be worried about?  Or is it Feminism that's really pulling the strings here?

Got a laugh at this hashtag from the comments:

"Welcome to the White Male world ladies. You supported people with minds that hate and now that hate comes back to roost on your doorstep.  Enjoy having your opinions and thoughts invalidated - because you know "WHITE!" "

#AndThenTheLeftCameForMe

...Says it all.

• Upvote 3

This would have made a good skit for the sketch group at my university :)

It's such a joke, these people turning on everyone... But white guilt is a resource that anybody can mine, why not mine a very rich vein of white guilt with white feminists? Makes sense to me.

Feminists, a minority, influence society.  Now we're seeing feminist POC, a minority within feminism, influencing feminism.  What minority is there in the feminist POC, that is influencing it?  Lesbian feminist POC?  Lesbian transgender feminist POC?  Lesbian transgender disabled feminist POC?  Who are the secret master influencers here?

Feminists, a minority, influence society. Now we're seeing feminist POC, a minority within feminism, influencing feminism. What minority is there in the feminist POC, that is influencing it? Lesbian feminist POC? Lesbian transgender feminist POC? Lesbian transgender disabled feminist POC? Who are the secret master influencers here?

It's just one guy named Steve that everyone thought was a girl.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.