Stefan's Video: "What Pisses Me Off About Bryce Williams and The Virginia Shooting" is FUCKED UP!

ClearConscience

Here is Stephan's viddeo:

I tried to mark every point of controversy that I had.

@1:20 - For a better argument, look at what Thomas Sowell said several decades ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul0q35mrHh8

@8:00 - they deleted the racist insults because all reputable news organizations delete inflammatory, unsubstantive, racist insults from their comment sections. They want to encourage people to visit their news articles, give meaningful analysis, and have constructive discussions on their website. Every reputable news organization wants this. It sounds like they deleted his post because it was unsubstantive, angry, racist, venting. There's nothing wrong with deleting such posts.

@9:25 - Stefan claims, from the fact that Bryce Williams was black, homosexual, and raised as a Jehovah's witness, that there was conflict in his upbringing. I agree that there are tendencies, but just because there are tendencies doesn't guarantee force, violence, judgement, or a negative disposition toward contrary or competing points of view. You can never just assume that a person is aggressive towards something without some form of substantive proof.

@18:00 - Why do black people tend to make different choices than white people? Is it cultural? What influenced the culture to such an extent that it yields such vast differences between blacks and whites? Saying that black people are responsible for their choices doesn't shed any light on the differences between what influences the choices of blacks as opposed whites. This sounds like a debate between free-will and determinism, but it's more than that. It's about basic human needs, and emotional reactions to fear and trauma. My suggestion is that Stefan needs to avoid the topic of black free-will, and push the topic of eliminating authoritative domination within black society. At this point in time, all that black children typically know is authority and dominance. Authority and dominance as a solution are endorsed by Republicans and Democrats alike. That is the epitome of the problem and why, not only has it not been solved, but the problem has been exacerbated.

@
19:45 - If you're not interested in nitpicking the delivery of a valid arguments, then skip this section. Ignore it as most ration people should! That being said, I'd suggest that Stefan make these videos, and edit them with hard-cuts, and say, literally the same words you spoke, but with a lower tone of voice. A higher pitched tone makes it more of a joke, more of a ridiculous exclamation, and less of an honest criticism. This might seem to many as unworthy criticism, but look at Pat Condell, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjTLGgQV2w) for example. Take note of other successful, politically controversial, personalities.

@
28:04 - This is absolutely correct, Stefan. What Stefan says here is the truth, and it's blatantly obvious to anybody who isn't indoctrinated or inculcated, which ever term is less offensive to you, into the ideal of white privilege, black disadvantage, the alleged fact that inequitable outcomes are automatic proof of inequitable treatment, and the unjustified recognition that egalitarianism is the indisputably highest good. It is unfortunate that Stefan provides no evidence, and even more regrettably no arguments, for this conclusion. The fact that the left uses evidence, a.k.a. empiricism, to convince people to support ideals that are, in fact unrelated, shows a huge disregard for RATIONALISM. This is a very prevalent topic in philosophical academia - British Empiricism vs. Continental Rationalism. The rest of society, unfortunately, is totally ignorant to this conflict that exist in academia. Needless to say, due to an over-reliance on science, and the general population's justified respect for its merits, continental rationalism has been unduly neglected as a result. This is a huge problem for society, and it is my honest opinion that Stefan, with his massive audience, should push the value of rationalism in relation to empiricism.

The left tries to push an agenda that, by being white, it is a privileged to live in a society where small businesses can, e.g. deliver pizza after the streetlights come on, without their delivery drivers being mugged, beaten to the point of having to go to the emergency room, and having all of their earnings stolen. The party-line is that this is white privilege. White people, and businesses that cater to white communities, do not have to worry about what happens after dark. This is a fact. But No!!! White children are inculcated into the understanding that they have no interest in blackmailing small businesses into exchanging protection money for the absence of violent attacks toward their employees when the cops can't feasibly enforce the laws. This is not the case in black communities, where children are taught from birth that you either take or be taken from. You're required to do what you can to get ahead otherwise someone else will lie, steal, and cheat in order to get ahead of you. That is what a very young, impressionable, black child learns from a very early age. It is important to espouse this truth, Stefan. Hey, Stefan! Say that this is the difference between black and white society. That is the difference. It truly is. I teach these kids, every day, in the classroom. This is the greatest difference between black culture and white culture.

@
31:10 - Stefan is exactly correct here. Elinor Ostram is a great source for proving ample evidence that Stefan is absolutely, without question, undeniably correct. If you were to listen to what Stefan was saying without the background knowledge that I have, then there would be no way of knowing that Stefan was correct, which is why Stefan isn't convincing as many liberals, progressives, and socially-fixated people as he otherwise could have. I really want people to understand that, although you may agree with Stefan, it is because, based on your past history, you are predisposed to agree with the stuff that Stefan is saying. I am not. I was raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan, as a liberal. I was raised as a progressive who hated conservatism, who said the constitution, as a document that was expertly designed to be altered as society changed, and believed that if we were only able to convince white people that blacks were raised in an environment totally foreign to what we, white people, were accustomed to, then all of the conservative whites would finally understand how the constitution was meant to be amended to benefit the lowest rung of society. Here's what Elinor Ostram had to say on the subject. She won a Nobel Prize based exclusive on this article: http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economic-sciences/laureates/2009/ostrom_lecture.pdf. 31:20 -

I'm nitpicking, but Stefan said Asians are best equipped to solve problems in the Asian community. White people are best equipped to solve problems in the white community. Even though Stefan didn't say it, Hispanics are, in fact, best equipped to solve problems in the Hispanic community (which may be why Donald Trump is currently winning the Hispanic vote - among Democrats and Republicans). Elinor Ostrom proved this point... but Stefan was not confident enough to say what I am about to say. Stefan... was not... confident... enough to say... what I am about to say.

BLACKS ARE BEST EQUIPPED TO SOLVE PROBLEMS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY! That is to say, without the help of the federal government. When you hear that "Black lives matter!", those are people who are demanding the federal government should manage the black community. These people are idiots. Black people need to manage their own communities on a local level. The very idea that the commander in chief, the president of The United States, can do ANYTHING to help a local community of black people is utterly retarded. IT IS RETARDED! The president has no power over these small communities. It's utter insanity and total ignorance.

@
32:00 But there are still ridiculous problems with Stefan's message, and it pains me to even have to point this out. Blacks, in America, are exclusively the product of slavery. Literally 99.9% of the entire African-American population is here because of slavery, and at this point in the video, Stefan consciously tries to argue that, during world war 2, the Japanese internment was worse than 200 years of slavery in addition to a perpetual fight for black equality, through the Jim Crow era, until modern times. He later argues that the Jewish discrimination is worse than what black ancestors underwent over a period of 200 years. Yes, I agree that the internment of Japanese-Americans was awful, ridiculous, and unconscionable. I mean, as an American, we literally took every Japanese person, at the point of a gun, and forced them to relocate to a very large cage. As an age twenty-something, I have to say... What-in-the-actual...

I agree that what the Germans did to Jews was unbelievably idiotic. The Germans literally took Jews from their homes, their families and their neighbors/friends, stuffed them into cargo trains, and then funneled them into death chambers. What... in the actual... fuck. People in the past were clearly mentally retarded. That is the most absurd, irrational, insanity I've ever heard of. All of what I've just talked about is totally retarded. These people were fucking morons. But think about being forced to work in a field, picking cotton. Think about separating cotton from the seed (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXp-O6SIeyg). This is what "the house slaves" did all day, every day. They didn't do it voluntarily. They didn't do it because they thought it was expected of them, culturally. They did it endlessly, until they thought their arms would fall off, because if they didn't their skin would be whipped until they bled to the point of no return. ... ... ...and this was the "house slaves," who drastically had it easier than "the field slaves," for over 200 years. Yeah, from birth until death. And their children did this from birth until death. And their children's children did this from birth until death. They did this because if they didn't, they would be tortured relentlessly, forever. The field slaves had it one-hundred times worse! Stefan, and everybody listening to him, needs to recognize how insanely cruel slavery was.

Does it have an individual impact on the culture of modern times? Honestly... not even close. There is no person alive that has ever come close to experiencing the cruelty of American slavery... and it should really make you question that whole confederate flag controversy that people are so eager to voice their opinion about. Fuck the confederate flag!!! What in the actual!! But I digress... Honestly speaking, slavery was unconscionable bullshit that nobody should even come close to making appear to being negligible. That being said, it is currently 2015. Nobody should be interested in dwelling on the horrific and undeniably cruel distant past. Nobody alive today ever experienced the absolute insanity that was the slave era. BUT IT IS STILL IMPORTANT, FOR ALL INVOLVED, TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT WAS TOTALLY INSANE! IT WAS PSYCHOPATHIC!!!

Why I bring this up, is that in no way should Stefan say that he'd rather be a Japanese-American in an internment camp, which was ridiculous, over being an African-American slave in a cotton field, which was obviously worse by several orders of magnitude. To say otherwise is unbelievably retarded. It is...I'm at a loss for words... idiotic. The Japanese-Americans who grew up in internment camps were able to make a decent living and cultivate a moral and virtuous family, with children who attended college, and contributed to society. Black slaves in cotton fields were doomed to perpetual slavery with no hope of freedom, let alone prosperity, and were inculcated in what they were told... that they were inferior, worthless, negligible, and nothing more than a means to an end. That was their entire life, from birth until death. These are the facts. This is what every person should know. There is a huge difference between Japanese internment and African-American enslavement.

Stefan acknowledged that there were injustices, but refused to disseminate between the injustices against the Japanese and the injustices against African slaves. The two are not even remotely comparable, and Stefan should know better. In fact, I refuse to believe that he doesn't know better. He is willingly lying to you!

@
33:55 - Stefan retracts everything he previously said in order to cover his tracks, like a lawyer who makes all kinds of impermissible statements in court, fully knowing it's not permissible in court but says it anyway to influence the jury despite the fact that what he said was completely impermissible in a court of law. Later, he cites that blacks who immigrate from Africa are more successful than the blacks who are the offspring of proliferated slaves. Stefan says this as if it supports his view that racism is dead in modern America. On the contrary, the fact that the prodigy of slavery is drastically worse off than African immigrants drastically proves that 200 years of perpetual slavery is the cause of all of the problems in the black community!!!

Think about it. You are black. You immigrated from Africa, e.g. Uganda, where English is your second language and you are brand new in a society no where close to anything you have experience before, yet you are blatantly better-off than blacks who were born in the United States of America. What... in the actual... fuck! Why? Why are blacks born in a 3rd world country, who don't even speak English, better-off than black people who were born as American citizens, in America?! That's a problem! Right?! Am I wrong for saying that? Yes or no?! Don't answer yet. I don't want you to form any opinion based exclusively off what Stefan or I have said thus far. This topic requires a great deal of insight and research.

What Stefan is getting at is that a lot of black people blame unadulterated racism, not only perpetuating from law enforcement officers, but from the overall society as a whole, as the primary cause of the problems in black culture. In my view, this is an oversimplification of the black experience. It is not at all accurate of what is actually, in reality, going on in black culture. Black people tend to not believe that they hold value in their society, white society, or otherwise. The majority believe that they can escape poverty through music, movies, or athletics. I would like to emphasize the latter because this is ultimately what they believe. That is a problem.

This is the stigma that affirmative action is attempting to overcome. Progressives want inner-city blacks to recognize the obstructions that their particular circumstances yield. Progressives want to hide from inner-city blacks all of the avenues toward overcoming those obstructions. That's the overwhelming problem. Progressives benefit from a perpetual underclass that blames the opposing party for their downfall. That is their voting bass.

My essential argument is that Stefan leaves too much for the opposition to find fault with, and provides no reason for anyone to alter their predisposition. Stefan has claimed, in the past, that reason cannot work for altering people's frame of mind. i would argue that Stefan has yet to even try.

@
35:15 - yes, 4-5% of white people owned slaves in the south, a long-ass time ago. It really doesn't matter. 10% of Germans were Nazis. Okay... Again, it doesn't matter. What matters is how long that particular prodigy was dominated as slaves. What matters... is how long... that particular prodigy... was subject.. to an illegitimate authority... at threat of unimaginable physical pain and death. That is all that matters. Nothing else matters. Of all the things that you think that matter, nothing else comes close to mattering. Nothing, on this planet, matters more. I honestly don't know how to phrase it any more clearly, but nothing in existence matters more than this single solitary thing. That's how much it matters.

Okay, I'm just going to throw this last criticism out there. Please read on. Please al least finish reading until the CONCLUSION. Stefan should link to the appropriate source within the video as he makes his assertions. A list of sources at the end is almost entirely useless to the average consumer. I noticed one of his "sources" is buzzfeed. Uh... what in the actual fuck is that? Buzzfeed is a worse source than a tabloid. Another is Pewforum. A forum? Uh... bad. For one of his links, the article title is, "Jehovah’s Witnesses boss: Don’t wear tight trousers, they’re designed by homosexuals". Another article Stefan linked to was, "Black Pastors' Group Urges Civil Disobedience Against Gay Marriage Ruling." I'm sorry but there was literally no relevance here. In what way are these sources relevant to anything in the video? Maybe there is some relevance, but it certainly isn't intuitively obvious to me, and since there is no indication within the video that any source is used for any of his assertions, specifically, I have no idea where Stefan's info is coming from... ... Just saying!

@
8:40 (in reference to when I said, "Just saying!") - Don't make rash judgments about people's colloquial habits. It's just ad hominem bullshit. However, ad hominem is, in fact, a universal flag of douche-baggery.

Some final thoughts I didn't address already: Stefan, you barely touched the concept of red-lining. But fine. I actually understand this concept and red-lining was a RACIST practice that actually yielded better loaning practices that what were previously used. Yes, RACIST, UTTERLY RACIST, TOTALLY RACIST, RACIST, RACIST policies yielded financially responsible lending practices. Those practices, which saves banks millions of dollars in failed lending opportunities, was deemed racist by politicians and made illegal. This practice is called red-lining. I know what red-lining is. A bunch of households failed to pay their mortgages in a specific area and the banks said, fuck all of the people in this area, we're not loaning money to ANY of them. Certain Democrats were able to show circumstantial data which showed that these geographical regions that banks were targeting happened to be, in large part, populated by black people. It was, at most, a coincidence. But since democratic politicians showed that most people who defaulted on their mortgages were black, it was enough to convince people that it was racist. That is what red-lining is. Red-lining has always been a geographical predisposition to defaulting on mortgages. This is abundantly clear based on several mortgage bankers who, literally, give zero fucks about the melanin in your skin. They just want to have a return on all of their investments that they can report to their superiors. That's what people need to understand, republicans and democrats alike. Nobody gives a fuck about all of this bullshit. People just want to make money and show statistical profits to their bosses, i.e. show that they are valuable to the company. Holy shit. Nobody in the banking industry gives a flying fuck if you're black. They just want to show a profit and that is entirely, ENTIRELY, determined on your credit score, which they input into compute software, which spits out a number that tells them what to do. I know. I'm actually deeply involved in this industry. The most racist banker cannot decline your loan request. It's solely based on software that maximizes the companies profits. There is literally zero individual, subjective, evaluation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

ClearConscience,

This video appears to have touched your sensitive strings and provoked a great deal of outrage within you. It is my recommendation that you call into the show and debate these points with Molyneux himself. You'll undoubtedly be bumped to the front of the line, and have an opportunity to explain to a massive audience your criticisms of the video, whereas on this board, your ideas will be exposed to a select few totaling no more than 1,000 views - most of which will skim through your *ahem* "arguments", and promptly dismiss the points due to their appearance as a disorganized and incoherent ramble. A large portion of your assertions are not backed by reason or evidence, but rather more baseless assertions. This is unfortunate, because if you are correct in the assertion, and intelligent and capable of providing the reasoning behind them, you do your position a disservice as others will invariably realize there's no argument to analyze and dismiss the assertions as emotional drivel.

I will provide you with one such example; your post is quite lengthy so I'll simply cherrypick my favorite to save time.

yes, 4-5% of white people owned slaves in the south, a long-ass time ago. It really doesn't matter. 10% of Germans were Nazis. Okay... Again, it doesn't matter. What matters is how long that particular prodigy was dominated as slaves. What matters... is how long... that particular prodigy... was subject.. to an illegitimate authority... at threat of unimaginable physical pain and death. That is all that matters. Nothing else matters. Of all the things that you think that matter, nothing else comes close to mattering. Nothing, on this planet, matters more. I honestly don't know how to phrase it any more clearly, but nothing in existence matters more than this single solitary thing. That's how much it matters.

Guess what, champ? Not an argument.

That whole paragraph, was simply not an argument at all.

That, good sir, was far beyond even circular reasoning. It was beyond laughable and an utterly contemptable excuse for an intellectual criticism of a man's words.

"Your argument is in invalid. It is soooo invalid. It is very invalid. It's not even valid. Nothing is more invalid than your argument. There is no comprehensible way than an argument could've possibly been less valid than yours. NOTHING IN EXISTENCE IS LESS VALID THAN YOUR ARGUMENT! THAT IS HOW INVALID IT IS!"

I wish you well, and hope you regain composure soon.

• Upvote 2

ClearConscience,

This video appears to have touched your sensitive strings and provoked a great deal of outrage within you. It is my recommendation that you call into the show and debate these points with Molyneux himself. You'll undoubtedly be bumped to the front of the line, and have an opportunity to explain to a massive audience your criticisms of the video, whereas on this board, your ideas will be exposed to a select few totaling no more than 1,000 views - most of which will skim through your *ahem* "arguments", and promptly dismiss the points due to their appearance as a disorganized and incoherent ramble. A large portion of your assertions are not backed by reason or evidence, but rather more baseless assertions. This is unfortunate, because if you are correct in the assertion, and intelligent and capable of providing the reasoning behind them, you do your position a disservice as others will invariably realize there's no argument to analyze and dismiss the assertions as emotional drivel.

I will provide you with one such example; your post is quite lengthy so I'll simply cherrypick my favorite to save time.

Guess what, champ? Not an argument.

That whole paragraph, was simply not an argument at all.

That, good sir, was far beyond even circular reasoning. It was beyond laughable and an utterly contemptable excuse for an intellectual criticism of a man's words.

"Your argument is in invalid. It is soooo invalid. It is very invalid. It's not even valid. Nothing is more invalid than your argument. There is no comprehensible way than an argument could've possibly been less valid than yours. NOTHING IN EXISTENCE IS LESS VALID THAN YOUR ARGUMENT! THAT IS HOW INVALID IT IS!"

I wish you well, and hope you regain composure soon.

The reason why I said this is because, the longer a particular group, or in this case family, is subjugated to violent authoritarian aggression, the more this cultural normalcy will impact the prodigy of that particular group.  If you, personally, want to believe that the subjugation of a population, for a couple of months, or a few years, is equivalent to an entire life-spans of enslavement, then I have nothing to say to you.  There have been no psychological studies on this.  Believe it or not, but no professor at any academic institution has received funding in order to subjugate an entire group of people to unfathomable authoritative control in order to complete a multi-generational study.  When I made that assertion, I was relying on common sense.  If you don't have common sense, I unfortunately can't help you.  I would just refer you back to the part of my critique where i urged Stefan to stress the importance of rationalism relative to empiricism.

• Downvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.