PREMISE 8: What is the definition of responsability

Magnetic Synthesizer

''PREMISE 8: INDIVIDUALS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS''

I cannot evaluate this premis if I do not know the used definition of the word responsible.

The only thing I know is its a social opinion. (vague). Its not even remotely defined as to have logical components independent of people's opinion.

Ok, thaught this was obvious: I am looking for help.

TLDR: someone define me responsability

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

''PREMISE 8: INDIVIDUALS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS''

I cannot evaluate this premis if I do not know the used definition of the word responsible.

The only thing I know is its a social opinion. (vague). Its not even remotely defined as to have logical components independent of people's opinion.

Is your argument that you can not evaluate Stefan's premise?

Umm... I think people are down voting your posts here because it seems (to me at least) that you asked a question that:

1. Has little to no context. What part of the book was this?

2. Is a question we cannot answer, since we are not the original author of whatever you are quoting. Refer that question to the author (Stefan) or look up different definitions of responsibility and choose the one that fits the argument the best. You got this ;)

Hope this general principle helps.

I want the definition of responability for the premis 8

you could just search it. you need the page? You can't help then leave instead of circle jerking.

Well do you guys agree with the argument without even knowing the definition?

I am appalled at your utter incompetency. You either help or you don't. you are neither nice nor helpfull. What is your point? that you are assholes ?

Umm... I think people are down voting your posts here because it seems (to me at least) that you asked a question that:

1. Has little to no context. What part of the book was this?

2. Is a question we cannot answer, since we are not the original author of whatever you are quoting. Refer that question to the author (Stefan) or look up different definitions of responsibility and choose the one that fits the argument the best. You got this ;)

Hope this general principle helps.

This is in the UPB: the book sub-forum. Are you serious? You want context statement of internet, date, age, minute, second, color of text? Yeah I got this : 3 posts of nothing.

Next time you find a question you don't understand, please get out, because the answers I seek come from people who are atleast able to know which book I am talking about.

What are you even doing in this sub-forum?

• Downvote 4

Next time you find a question you don't understand, please get out, because the answers I seek come from people who are atleast able to know which book I am talking about.

What are you even doing in this sub-forum?

I actually didn't notice what sub forum I was in, so my bad. I tried editing my post but I missed that part.

Responsible (Meriam Webster def. 3): marked by or involving responsibility or accountability

Responsibility: a duty or task that you are required or expected to do

I am guessing that's what he meant... Does that help?

being the primary cause of something and so able to be blamed or credited for it.

I will go with those. a non-issue:

At the top of page 29 (PDF). ''If we can prove that moral theories can be objective, rational and verifiable, this will provide the same

benefits to ethics that subjecting physical theories to the scientific method did.''

I think he ment:

''If we can prove that moral theories can be objective, rational and verifiable, this will provide the same

benefits to ethics that the scientific method to subjecting physical theories did.'' ??

Does anyone else think so?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.