A FREE philosophical Dungeons & Dragons adventure - Who's interested?

Marco

Stef talked about how he greatly enjoyed D&D and looks forward to playing it with his daughter.

I am right now working on a philosophical Adventure.  :D

This could be:

• A skype conference where I am the DM, you don't need to do anything but play.
  • An e-book giving you all the tools you need to play it with your friends.
  • A coaching course on how to be a great DM.

Please help me out to make this project happen and tell me:

• Would you like any of the above? Which would you like the most?
  • Would you like me to do anything else?
  • Would you pay money for such a service? How much?

If you wish to get updates, please write an email to [email protected].

If you answer in this thread or write me an email, you have the chance to become a beta tester and get my services for free!

Thanks!  :)

You tell me! What would you think is fair?

As I said, it will be FREE for the beta testers.

Basically everybody who responds now will be rewarded with rebates or even 100% free.

Right now I am doing market research. So an answer to any of the questions in my post would help a lot. Don't forget to sent me an email to get updates.

Thanks!

I've had an idea of doing a philosophical D&D show. Have a roleplaying game that examines various philosophical topics. Something that covers family, negotiation, depression, etc. The roleplaying game would be a way to keep it light and entertaining. I love finding new ways to make philosophy accessible and I really believe this would be perfect!

Sign me up!

I've had two D&D podcasts in the past, but nothing philosophically driven. My specialty is entertainment having done stand up and improv.

This is relevant to my interests. However, I see such things as relating to things like reading a good book. I like to sit and read them at Barnes & Noble, to know if it was a good book or not, before I purchase it. And I do indeed purchase books I have read when I do not need to. The last such series I have read in such a way was the Ender's Game quartet. 

If this is acceptable to you, by all means, hit me up so I can see if I have time for this. The last D&D campaign I played in online chat was quite fun.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.