Looking for an accountant and an artist

Coreforcruxes

Hello all,

I am looking to acquire the services of some professionals and want to offer my custom here first. I am looking for an accountant as my financial situation is becoming more and more complicated with land ownership, financial goals and crypto-currency investments. That being the case I would prefer someone with an understanding of crypto-currencies  and related tech but would more prefer someone with long term success and decades of experience.

On an un-related note I am looking for an artist. I have some ideas for what I think of as "capitalist and or virtue-propaganda" ( which may negate its definition as propaganda,? )  and my intention is to commission the works and circulate them online with a request and link to donate for their creation and propagation. I intend to turn a profit on the activity so that it can support itself. Everything is negotiable and if you are interested i'd love to see a portfolio of your work, I don't care if its of a physical or digital medium but if physical it would be your responsibility to deliver the end work in digital format along with some kind of legal transfer of rights to the image. I want to take this slow and do a single piece and not even consider another until I see how long it takes for that piece to pay for itself.

Thanks for reading please pass the word to any you know who might be interested.

PS - in making this post I had the idea that the forum might benefit from a section where people could offer products and services.

mellomama,

thanks but that is not specifically a market-place for listeners to exchange products and services its more a place to make others aware of ones philosophically and FDR ( but I repeat myself ) related activities and projects.

Matthew M.,

a downvote for wasting my time and detracting from my post.

edit: Thank you for the apology Mathew.

Hi,

I'm an artist. I sculpt and create concept art professionally, but I can also illustrate. Traditional mediums are my bread and butter (pen and ink; pencil...) but I can also work digitally.

I have some work posted on my blog and Instagram.

Hi Tyne, 

Thank you for responding to my request for an artist. I looked at your Instagram and blog and want to re-iterate that this would be philosophically driven imagery and accompanying message in case that could conflict with any employer you might have. Other than that do you have any more examples of illustrations you have done? your sculptures are fun and exciting by the way, especially that fly!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.