Feminist threats against men's rights activists.

Can someone point me towrads the article regarding feminist bomb threats against men's right activists?
''The hotel also required organizers to pay for $2 million in commercial general liability insurance and additional insurance for the police officers, Elam said.
Esmay told The Raw Story the insurance policies would cost the group about $1,000 altogether.''

Aren't the group and orgniazers the same people? did they have to pay 2 million or 1000$?

I case I have an opportunity to reference it.

It was organized by avoiceformen so it would be best to check their site as they reported on the incident themselves with details.

From what I remember the event organizers (AVFM) were asked to pay additional fees for insurance and to cover additional police presence for the period of the event because there was threats called into the event prior.

In the end they moved venue and had to cover the extra costs through donations, the behaviour of radical feminists in this instance was just disgusting, funny how they've become exactly what they are trying to fight, oppressors.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.