Srviving to Thriving (6 online workshops!)

LovePrevails

Hello! Excuse my peddling, but as quite a number of you know over the last 6 months I have been working on a self-study course on personal development. The topics covered are: Surviving to Thriving, How We Grow, Authenticity, Emotional Well-being, Taking Responsibility, and Making Life Awesome

I have almost completed this course, and in the meantime I was advised that I run workshops on the material to refine it. I have already started one online group to put through the 6 workshops and they really got a lot out of it, there was demand for a second group and I am looking for 2 or 3 more people to fill it out, that is why I am posting, in case anyone wants to jump in those places.

I am only charging $150(£100) for these 6 webinars which I think you will find of great practical value, they are not merely conceptual as information is widely available, it's application that counts. As I said I have 2 or 3 spaces to fill and the groups will be small. So by all means PM me if you think this is something that would benefit you. If not - get into something that will! :)

Warm wishes,

Antony

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.