Searching for call-in episode with woman

jovian

Hi, I'm searching for a interesting call-in show from .. uhmn ..maybe 2013, where a woman calls in about a specific topic, but then the chat ends up with her telling a long story about her dysfunctional S/M relationship with her boyfriend, and where she also tells she was to a certain degree forced into having a threesome with this boyfriend and another girl. That is a few things I remember from what I recall as a very interesting call-in show, especially how the chat develops into revealing more and more from her past. It was the last called that evening. Can someone remember which episode it is?

• 4 months later...

is this the same one where she is dating a much older man, and Stefan asks a bit about him to figure out why she's attracted to him in the first place.  And when she mentions that he is bald, Stef says, "So's he's a total 10 then?" or something like that?

• 3 weeks later...

is this the same one where she is dating a much older man, and Stefan asks a bit about him to figure out why she's attracted to him in the first place.  And when she mentions that he is bald, Stef says, "So's he's a total 10 then?" or something like that?

No

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Kevin, beg to differ. Start listening around 00:34:50 for this exchange.

STEF: Now, one to ten, what's this guy hovering at? Just physically

ASHLEY: Just physically? Um... I'd say about a six, seven... Six may be closer, because he's slightly balding.

STEF: Oh no, that's an automatic ten.

ASHLEY: (laughs) Bald power!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.