Shootings and explosion murders in Paris

st434u

I can see how i was unclear. I was speaking more about immigration laws and the sort. Of course people are free to institute any rule on their personal property as long as it doesn't violate NAP.

All "laws" are rules based on generalities. I was once ticketed for not obeying a traffic control device. I was on my way to a life or death triple burglar alarm, I came to a complete stop, and saw that there was nobody within a mile other than a pair of headlights in the distance BEHIND ME (which happened to be a cop). The specifics didn't matter; I was on the road and the light was read. End of story. Talking about immigration "laws" or Muslims specifically is focusing on the minutia rather than the problem of whether humans can exist in different, opposing moral categories to institute/enforce any of those "laws" to begin with.

Oh and for precision's sake, I just wanted to point out (as this was something I was thinking about recently), you can make rules with regards to your property that violates "the NAP" because being your property, it CAN'T violate "the NAP." Let's say I make a rule that if you enter my house, I can steal from you. Well if you know this before entering my house, then entering my house is consenting to me taking your stuff, and therefore I couldn't steal from you if I tried.

Obviously nobody would create such a rule. And if they did, nobody would abide it. Just pointing it out to help others think about property rights more clearly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.