BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library

Alan C.

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

...about 150 “black-clad” Black Lives Matter protesters pushed and shoved students and hurled racial epithets at them as they surged through doors of study spaces, harassing students studying for exams and shouting obscenities at them.

According to the Review:

Black-clad protesters gathered in front of Dartmouth Hall, forming a crowd roughly one hundred fifty strong.  Ostensibly there to denounce the removal of shirts from a display in Collis, the Black Lives Matter collective began to sing songs and chant their eponymous catchphrase. Not content to merely demonstrate there for the night, the band descended from their high-water mark to march into Baker-Berry Library.

“F*** you, you filthy white f***s!” “F*** you and your comfort!” “F*** you, you racist s***!”

. . .

The flood of demonstrators self-consciously overstepped every boundary, opening the doors of study spaces with students reviewing for exams. Those who tried to close their doors were harassed further. One student abandoned the study room and ran out of the library. The protesters followed her out of the library, shouting obscenities the whole way.

Students who refused to listen to or join their outbursts were shouted down.  “Stand the f*** up!”  “You filthy racist white piece of s***!”  Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group.  “If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried.  Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face.

It would be funny if it weren't so scary. 

They got their slogan now, their banner to rally behind - some extreme moralizing ends that will allow them to justify any means. 

Next trumped up "innocent" black "murder" media event that gains some traction is going to light this powder keg.

(1) The word "racism" is a club to beat white people with, in order to take their stuff.

(2) White people's stuff includes, above all, living space.  Invade a man's living space and he has precious little else.  Even "freedom" means very little without it.  These people are invading living space.

(3) These people are animals for disrupting a library.  A library is the beginning of civilisation.  A raucous mob is the end.

• Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta give them credit for protesting in the most concentrated area of white power-holders - a student library where most kids are tens of thousands in debt.....

I did a little research, and it turns out that the room they were in is hidden, and the students were actually protesting an active meeting of the entire grand council of the patriarchy, the elder watchmen of the illuminati, and the entire House of Saud.

/sarc

I would write "PURPLE LIVES MATTER" on a piece of paper and hold it up. Or "EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIVES MATTER".

Might cause a short circuit in some.

"To The Lord, we are all colored; because He is clear."  Something that occurred to me many years ago.  Pun humor with possible content.

Gotta give them credit for protesting in the most concentrated area of white power-holders - a student library where most kids are tens of thousands in debt.....

Except that the people in the library are exactly the people they are targeting, i.e. The smartest and hardest working people that will be the wealthiest and have the most resources to steal. Oh and are likely the least racist and the least helped by "the system" people on campus.

They could have gone to some party where a bunch of white people were drinking and wasting their time in college, but those people are going to be bartenders or baristas or behind bars... Something with bars anyway.

Honestly I'd be surprised if they found any white people in the library, from my time in university I remember it being packed with Asians.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.