Black people?

edtech

Well, I am pretty sure it does. 

There's a strong correlation between IQ and income. However, there is also a greatly increased standard of living for all people in long-term "more free" market systems, and there is a worldwide increase in standard of living over the past century compared to previous ones. You really need to narrow down your definition of "favor" to something that can actually be answered.

There's a strong correlation between IQ and income. However, there is also a greatly increased standard of living for all people in long-term "more free" market systems, and there is a worldwide increase in standard of living over the past century compared to previous ones. You really need to narrow down your definition of "favor" to something that can actually be answered.

Right. White people do better on average than black people in a free market economy. We aren't disagreeing.

Right. White people do better on average than black people in a free market economy. We aren't disagreeing.

We are, because historically all races fare better in free economies than in command economies. I'm not sure what you are driving at, but we have to be careful of the "compared to what?" question here.

I think you meant "fare" instead "fair" unless you are trying the pun on purpose.

Is it something that we "accept" or not? I don't think it's right to initiate force to change it, if that's what you mean. I'm not willing to point a gun at people just because there are winners and losers in the struggle for finite resources. That other people are willing to do so doesn't surprise me.

Could it just produce economic pressures that weeds out less intelligent people from the group? If diaspora jews can get such gains in 700 years, then imagine 1000 years of free market selection for blacks. The opposite is happening in the current welfare state.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.