San Diego Freedomain Radio Meetup Group

LibertyForAll

Anyone in San Diego? Doing a meetup event soon and you can RSVP on the event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1677030199178132/

However you have to be a part of this Southern California FDR Facebook group first to see it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/785068861547541/

**UPDATE**

details of the meetup for those not on Facebook:

Date: December 16th

Day: Wednesday

Time: 8:00 PM

What: Bowling

Where: Mira Mesa Lanes

Address: 8210 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego, California 92126

12316304_10101873851987637_7260878347275

Hey Liberty! Thanks for posting and organizing. I love the image to accompany the meetup. Unfortunately, I can't make it; we're prepping for the holiday, finishing up school work for the term, and at year end for my job in supporting some financial closing.

Please keep me updated on anything that's coming up after the New Year. I'm definitely interested in meeting face-to-face in San Diego with others from FDR. I met an old acquaintance from grade school at a meetup through FDR when I first started listening to/reading Stef and we still stay in close contact. It's the highlight of my month/quarter when the two of us get to hang out.

Hey Liberty! Thanks for posting and organizing. I love the image to accompany the meetup. Unfortunately, I can't make it; we're prepping for the holiday, finishing up school work for the term, and at year end for my job in supporting some financial closing.

Please keep me updated on anything that's coming up after the New Year. I'm definitely interested in meeting face-to-face in San Diego with others from FDR. I met an old acquaintance from grade school at a meetup through FDR when I first started listening to/reading Stef and we still stay in close contact. It's the highlight of my month/quarter when the two of us get to hang out.

Okay then. See you next time! We'll be doing these periodically to help the community connect in person. Maybe once a month

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.