Dualism and Gnostic Perspective of Jesus.

Puck2.0

This post contains extremely heavy philosophy for certain individuals, my advise is when angered or feeling aggressive temptations to continue when in a more passive state of mind.

Defining Gnostic Perspective:

Knowledge of the hidden, translated to words readeble and understandeble for all.

Defining Duality.

We as individuals are a part of a collective(humanity).
So therefor an individual we can count as "1" and a collective(humanity) we count as "2", confirming there is a duality "2".
When we start expanding this we can conclude that when we take a list of dualistic words in excistence, 
we can create sentences that would be an harmonious way of living that respects the life of all individuals living in a 
collective(humanity) and in my strongest opinion when laws are applied for teaching, abiding and understanding them.

Defining human.

A healthy human or individual is an organic manifestation free to have a choice in duality by either contributing to the 
collective(humanity) or removing from the collective(humanity).

List of Dual words:

Love/Hate                                 Action/Reaction                      Forgive/ Punish
Positive/Negative                      Defend/Attack                        Problem/Solution
Violant/Non-violant                   Objective/Subjective               Man/Woman
Contribute/Remove                  Individual/Collective                Fear/Courage
Constructive/Destructive          Order/Disorder                        Knowing/Unknowing
Joy/Pain                                   Unity/Seperation                     Abundance/Poverty
Truth/Lie                                  Heaven/Hell                            Share/Steal 
Peace/War                               Passive/Aggresive                    Helping/Deserting         
Respect/Violate                        Harmonious/Disruptive           Life/Death
Pride/Humility                           Rich/Poor                                Alpha/Omega
Honor/Dishonor                        Balance/Unbalanced               Sun/Moon          

Creating sentences when using dualistic words to construct laws for creating a harmonious life:

I choose to be a loving individual.
I don't choose to be a hatefull individual.

I choose to be a loving individual that contributes to the collective.
I don't choose to be a hating individual that takes from the collective.

I choose to be a loving individual that contributes positive actions to the collective, and expect to get positive reactions from the collective when applied as law.
I don't choose to be a hatefull individual that contributes negative actions to the collective, and don't expect negative reactions from the collective when applied as law.

I choose to be a non-violant individual that is constructing a collective.
I don't choose to be a violant individual that is destructing the collective.

I choose to be a non-violant honoreble individual that contributes positive and constructive actions to the collective to create a loving collective with joyfull individuals that live in peace, harmony, pride and unity by understanding duality.

Truth is a perspection of love.
Once empty one can see all the glorious perspectives of the many common truths.
Then the common truths becomes a law and the law is love.
It is in forgiving, sharing and helping that we find love.
And it's out of gratitude of love we want to help to feel beloved.
For truth is our common love.
For love is our common law.
Let love guide us.
Let love show us the way.
Let love remind us it is out of gratitude of love that we all pray.
Every second, every minute, every hour and every day.
If believing is worth killing.
Let love be worth living.
If love is worth living see that no one goes astray. 
It is out of love that we live and we all have to find our own loving way.
If all a good fire needs is a spark.
Let love be the spark that enlightens the good world that we love.

Cross - Duality, Love/Hate (see extended list)
Crossing of the Cross - Humanly ''inneviteble'' choice in Duality.
Jesus - Ultimate sacrefice to teach his understanding of this world to the people he loved.

I'm not saying you can end all religions (i do not want to anger or disrespect anyone) i'm trying to show what the Gnostic teaching of Jesus is in my opinion.

Since this is a free site and i feel this knowledge should be free, it is my wish to display it here for all to look from my PoV.

We as individual are bound to perform actions that result in reactions.

Those actions are drawn forth from a desire/love, thus you make the choice to answer your desire/love and perform an action wich result in a reaction.

So according to ''Jesus/Cross of Dualism'' one always desire/love and choose to perform an action either positive or negative.

I truely think the post talks for itself and if not feel free to ask any question that lies within my possebility to answer, as long as it is about dualism and you will not threaten to chop my head of becuase i'm an infidel.

With collective i mean Humanity in general. (you could downsize it to any relation between 2 individuals that have a relation that supports each interrests)

I'm not trying to prove or confirm anything, i have a strong opinion about the particular subject that i'd like to share and was hoping anyone who is more sure then you or me about the subject might want to fill in.

The way i express my self is an reflection of who i am or my perspection of who i want to be.

Who i am is what i've been thaught and thus defines me as person.

I'm trying to put out that we as humans are blessed with the divine opportunity to make a free choice.

To sustain your own body and mind, at certain point in life (when capable) one must use its divine opportunity to choose, when not in company of a goup or collective of people that sustain that individual.
You will always in your life make a choice that will result into an action wich brings forth a reaction for its inneviteble for sustainmened.
So when you awknowledge the fact that you are in a dual state (enlightend) you are able to choose the side of duality that protects your way of living.
 And that is in my opinion an ''individual'' that sacrefices ''ego/excess sustainmend materials'' to contribute to the ''collective/humanity'' so that i as individual benefit from its excess materials asswell.
For me this is the fundemental perspective of why i came to life.
It's an Absolute Truth that makes it able to put perspectives to situations by simple ballancing or comparing it with it's counterpart.
Life can be so easy if it was not for individuals that take advantage of the masses by making them look for something that seems so far away while we are confronted with it with every breath we breath ''in'' and ''out''.
Duality nothing ''more'' nothing ''less''.
And i choose for being a singularity of a loving, constructing individual that contributes to the collective by choosing to perform possitive actions that i wish to get in return when understood by the sacrefice of Jesus and the Cross of Duality.
All i wanted to emphase in this post is our divine choice and our divine purpose for if it was not for purpose could we even speak of a destiny?
Not even mentioning a divine destiny.

For me personal The Cross of Dualism and Jesus are best example of what this life means.
These are very confusing and dangerous times for so many people when confronted with that wrong side of Duality and it breaks my heart that so many people only reflect it back instead of transforming it by understanding your own potential and be that guy that so many religions talk so confusingly and yet so great about and some even disrespect while maybe not even knowing what He stood for and the Word that He teached.

If scarecity is a fact then the sane people could come with facts to make and end to scarcity?
And maybe scarcity can be overcome when sane people would work togheter instead of dishonoring, insulting and going to war with eachother because of ''non-existing'' projections?

Since i obviously don't even know if scarcity is not a artifical product to suppres a majority by a minority in order to get political views accepted and pushed through, i obviously cannot possible know if there even is a scarcity at all.
However when i think of basic needs like food, water and shelter i don't see any reason why we would face a scarcity untill calculations have been made that represent actual statistical numbers of capability of recource production and distribution according to volumes of individuals.

So basicly R-Selected project ''non-existing'' obstacles in order to justify their needs.
While K-Selected justify their needs.
Stop projecting ''non-existing'' obstacles and create accomodations for the existing obstacles that are present by investing in them? Just saw that the new star wars movie was called: The Force Awakens, didn't even knew that..... Duality - Love is the law.

To be or not to be.

So no living in the past or future but in the now, by the opportunity of seeing Duality.
May the Force be with you.
Projections nothing ''more'' nothing ''less''.

So the big question a rise, what is the definition guilty?
So a reevalution of "permitted" and "non permitted" (Duality) actions has to be done.
I would recommend, no violation of individual physical borders or possesions by the act of physical force should be concidered as a unpermitteble action.
However when the reevaluation of possesions cannot be done since they are supported by ''illegal'' contracts, the value of the possesions are a projected ideal by the ''illigal'' individual supporting the contract.
Espacialy when they are supported by a rather large group that supports the idea of a "non-existing" obstacle to justify there needs.
While instead its only that their perspection of the "non-excisting" idea is false and thus to overcome their false perspection their must be a proof of the right perspective.
Give us proof!
Stefan this is espescialy for you and your followers.
The rise of the toilet cleaner!(sacrificial goat) The ''Force'' is with me.
Love is the law and i better be right else my futuristic perspective could go right down the drain.

We all riding this big wave and as we encounter obstacles we evolve and over come them when certain obstacles become unavoideble if u ask me.
I've been told: People get promoted untill their point of incompetance.
Concidering i have not found mine yet, i'm ready to decide for myself since i have not discovered my incompatence at the field that i am interested in.
And for me thats living a happy life on earth regardless of the enviormental influence that call upon unanswered questions that most likely are beeing observed and taken care of.
And else i decided wrong and untill the point of confrontation i will hold my opinion regarding the subjects discussed.

Standard rules of engagement, when lack of understanding is involved understanding might come in as an extremity while in disguise it's an opportunity.
I'm a wreckinball wright?
I'm sorry but on the field of logic sometimes i feel pretty invinceble.

Progression by voluntary coorperation when understanding purpose and needs to accomplish a common beneficial goal.

A common beneficial goal should be a place were all human life forms are raised in a culture were one supports and respect eachothers ways of living without crossing unvoluntary physical borders that results in unecesary forms of suffering.

When an enviorment is fundemental wrong it's pretty impossible to not produce a ''harmless missfit''.
Untill an enviorment accomodates all interests of the vast majority of excisting individuals that agreed to a certain set of laws to protect common interests, one could not speak of ''harmless missfits''.   
Since there is no universal understanding of a common law that accomodates the universal interest of the vast majority of individuals you just have no other choice then being a ''harmless missfit''.
Sounds logical?

If k/r is truely genetic i rest my case but i've been teached duality.

Any choice you make in life will be an extremity according to the law of duality, so start making healthy descisions and forgive me for showing up so late but i also needed my share of experiences to come to absolute truth in life so i could share it.

Gnostic knowledge of the divine, who would have thaught.

Our free choice in duality love/hate.

And you know since love is a selfdefence mechanism to adept to enviorments.

Hate is a selfdefence mechanism when love is unable to adept to enviorments.

So please stop hating and start investing, do it for our childrens future.

If this is all i can do and is my purpose in life, i did it.

And not only for myself but for everyone who shares my opinion and respects me for who i am so that i could show my respect in return.

1) The only solution is exclude any form of physical actions by understanding what causes them to come to exisctence in the first place.

2) Physical actions are an act of a human mind that is incapeble to convince or accept a perspective, to or from another human mind.

3) What perspectives are people fighting for?

4) People are fighting for the incompetance of accepting another perspective.

5) What is a perspective?

6) It seems that it's impossible to distinguish an obsessional neurosis from an intense love from a biochemical perspective.

7) Draw your own conclussion, i say obsessive behavior by individuals not contributing to the collective.

Am i crazy or is the world going mad?

Questions in live or obstacles.

Since the brain and the heart both have a different ''frequency'' you might can accept too use both to be the decider once raised and trained in the discepline?
I like to let certain questions to ''sink in'' so that i am positive of a well thought answer.
However in daily life i am pretty much confronted with the ''fast pace'' of life so many questions i have are a quick solution.
Maybe i'm a little bit outbalanced in order of catogerising the right thinking methods to the right questions to get a solid solution at the right times.

Looks like an ancient algoritme of verbal communication with progressive needs to establish verbal evolution by conducts of behavior and rules of engagement.
But face it, its non-profiteble when pure hearted cause i know who i have to answer too and the sacrefice it represents.

Since a world is divided by countrys maybe it would be wise to describe an individual untill such seperations are excluded and you could define the word ''world'' with a proper description instead of showing presumptive ideas about that specific individual and your definition of the world he/or she lives in.

Some final things i'd like to share.(After a very sad day, crying during work time, and last night when went to bed)
I have been told as child that there is a bliblical blood vete going on between 2 brothers Isaac and Ishmael.
I obviously have no proof nor do i want to create a racsist comment, fuel any kind of anger or preventeble suffering.
I do hope if any of the partymember reads this and this conflict is stil fueling today,
take heart for your brother and according to the law of dualism forgiveness is progression and repentance is stagnation.
So please reconcider your values and if there's no option of forgiving think about me and what i would have done.
My choice would be, love is the law.
And there are alot of people whom took disadvantege of my goodness and however i had to choose to took distance, i can never wish them the same as they might have wished me since i obay the law of dualism.

1 Timothy 6 9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. When i went to bed yesterday the answer kinda popped up, so i realy slept bad like 2 hours max. So please concider my thaught well concidered but still the PoV from a person who had to work as a wreck again for 2 days in a row now..... How can mathematical values off recources be detirmed while the capacity of each individual have its limits to produce them? Some unfortunate might not be even capable and in my opinion those people should be taken care of for the sake of good in humanity. How can mathematical solutions be made when the problems are based on human logic and capability of performing the solution? Harsh reality possibility but still just a projection from my PoV so there is no certainty of it being a rightous conclusion. For me it feels like bad programmed calculators failing to applie logical solutions by applying mathematical methods in a logical enviroment. It's almost like a war between mathmetics and literatist/bad programmed robots vs evolving logical humans. Think i'm running out of toiletbrushes now and however i can't afford them at the moment, i want to thank Team Freedomain once more for giving me the satisfactional opportunity to release some well based projections free to share because sometimes toilet brushes are a necesary tool in order to remove nasty stains. So consider my filthy ideas being cleansed and i hope it's not just my incompatence when trying to mix in mathematical with logical projections, i concider myself human and are aware that each individual comes with it's own incompetence. When concidering, this might be my milestone. So for now i rest my case and will comment when other subjects are being braught forward. Some food for whom who have literal hunger.

Now that i have spoken what i've been teached wich is my perspective of Truth. Sometimes i fear for my life, and it's not that i wish to do anyone of them harm. My intentions are to help but it just seems to me they want to harm me for trying to help. Maybe i should wait untill they ask for help, since some one who doesn't ask for help would probably not respect it and just takes it for granted and will missuse my goodness by attempting to control me with manipulation and fear. And i have been told to be brave so what should i do now? It's realy not fair, all i want to do is help and all they do is misuse me and fear me. Well atleast i put the first step and been brave, now i truely hope they will understand and will ask instead of misusing my goodness, so i will be delighted to help and patient to teach truth, but incase of any missbehavior i will not be the victim this time, because i realy do not know what will happen if such thing would be the case. I'm realy afraid that my fears turn into reality, not because of my own life but the ones of so many others that i just want to help. Some just seem to lose it at times and sometimes when confronted a tear rolls down my cheek but i've been teached Truth and the responsibility so i will keep hoping and trying the best, if thats what defines me thats what i will be. History should not repeat, things are worse as is and we should by all means don't create more wars over the precious lives of humans. I just couldn't run away from myself no more and hope they understand the precious gift we have been given to live and to enjoy this life. I love them i realy do and i hope they still love me as the person that defines me. Love is the law and if not.....i could be dead wrong and that is not what i planned out while living this beautiful life. I don't even have children to pass it on to, not that i don't want children it's just because i don't want my child to see the things that i needed to see in my life and find out when your realy good in being good you just get feared by many bad, because they actualy fear you while that would be the last case. They just didn't truely understand reality and the gift life is. And to be in a seemingly hopeless situation as i am in right now i realy could use some guidance i realy do so please guide me as you always done i trust in you, i always will and always have just don't hurt me anymore you know we deserve better so just let it out, we were young we needed to learn we all did you even thaught me things and i thaught you things. See the tears i shed and feel my bravery, this is not worth it we can do so much better togheter as team as family as brothers and sisters as how it should be and i will keep hoping this will be our destiny. Maybe i just don't care about what people say anymore, i know i deserve better and they should know too that they deserve better. And when willing to invest in theirselfs by not taking advantage of my goodness and base of knowledge, unity might be the next step around the corner, i just got this feeling....i just got this feeling...... And call me anything you want, just call me anything you want.... I'll walk away just to live another happy day and when guided i will stay. But it's your choice, as it seems to always have been the way so all i do is just walk away and remember why i pray.

Money and  responsebility:

I rather say some people do not take responsebility for their fortunate situation.
And other get exploited for there less fortunate and do not resist.
And others might don't even know they have a responsibility or run away from it since its burden is so big.
Anyhow responsebility must be taken willing or unwilling else it could mean the end of a civilasation or even worse.
When a family is distorted but dependend on eachother, certain bonds must be made to have some extensions to be able to get the dependencies.
In this case money are the extensions holding depending familys togheter.
Only because of the distorted view of its use and manipulation to give people who actualy don't produce anything valueble but make most benefit from it and don't use their responsibility of keeping the extensions a live by using its purpose that is, extend the recources to the distorted but depended familys.

But i don't realy feel in a position to comment here since it's sadning to see whats happening around the world and all the emotions i get confronted with i'd rather not see or project them so i might spare others with my emotions.

Good luck on your search for Truth.

Bless Love, and in Love we Trust.
Written out of Love, Dedicated to Truth.

My Truth, Free to Share, Thumbs up to Freedomain and Thank you for welcoming me.

• Downvote 1

We as individuals are a part of a collective.

I don't know what the purpose of your thread is, but this is an assertion, and it is false. Humans exist, but crowds do not. Crowd is a concept that describes an aggregate of people.

If you haven't already, check out Stef's An Introduction to Philosophy series. It will help you to reason starting from first principles. In it, he has one exercise where he takes bananas and demonstrates that their properties are not altered when you take 2 (or 200, 2,000, etc) and put them together. Thus, a human being cannot morph between an individual and "part of a collective."

• Upvote 1

So an atom can't be part of a molecule then? (Assuming molecules even exist, since they're aggregate of atoms)

OP spoke of "takes from the collective." You cannot take from the collective because "collective" cannot own anything as it is a concept. You CAN take from people though. Every form of government I've ever heard of has put the benefit of "the collective" above that of the individual, despite the fact that you cannot determine what is beneficial to "the collective" without looking at what is beneficial to every individual within that "collective." Which cannot be identified as it is impossible for the sum of all individuals in a collective to have identical preferences.

If you'd like to make the case for how people fundamentally change based on their proximity to other people, you are welcome to do so. I'm not sure what molecules and atoms have to do with anything since that's not what the topic is about. I've not thought much about whether molecules exist or is a concept. I do know that if it were a concept, it doesn't refer to an aggregate, but rather specific bonds. The trees in a forest are not cohesive, which is how we know that trees exist (and are made of cells, which are made of molecules), but forest is a concept. Again, I'm not sure how useful this paragraph is to the thread.

I'm not talking banana's or trees in a forest but humans and how to understand their actions and thus understanding myself.

I'm lookin for fundemental ground to create a peacefull relation to the collective/society/farm/thing we call earth we inhabit by excluding any form of supersticious believes that can influence our behavior in a negative way that would cause avoideble suffering.

We as individuals are a part of a collective.

what does this mean, and what is your definition of collective?

So therefor an individual we can count as "1" and a collective we count as "2", confirming there is a duality "2".

.This doesnt confirm or prove anything. I am not sure what you are trying to say here.

The thing you quoted and responded to was hes claim that "We as individuals are a part of a collective." And you responded with "...this is an assertion, and it is false".

Now you're changing it to "You can't take from a collective as it can't own anything" (which might be true, but wasn't the point I contested).

Also I don't see how it's relevant whether a thing changes (or not) if it is part of a larger aggregate (or collective). But to be clear, I didn't make that case, so I don't know why you respond as if I did either.

The reason I used atoms and molecules is because it's an easy way to show that for the we reject the idea that individual things can't be part of larger group in other contexts, so it's a good an easy example to work with to establish some basic principles (which we can then use in other context). 

I don't quite understand the argument about cohesion, as it doesn't explain why aggregates don't exist. It might be a good principle to distinguish between an aggregate and an individual, but why does it impact the existence of the thing we're talking about?

To put it as simply as possible, if 1 tree exists, why don't 2 trees exist? Like, if you have 2 things (of which each have the characteristic of existence), then how comes they lose that very same characteristic if we simply talk about them in a different way (i.e. caling them "2 trees" instead of "a tree and another tree")?
Wouldn't that be a good example of what you said about bananas changing fundamentally by being in an aggregate? If you go from existence to non-existence because we use different language for the same thing?

Sorry, I just realized there's way too many questions here. Feel free to pick one or two that you think are the most relevant to answer of course. 

Also, given that the OP has a) started a new threat with the same post and b) has written mostly nonsensical BS without any reference to how it's important in a practical way I doubt the threat will be much disturbed by our conversation anyway :P

OP spoke of "takes from the collective." You cannot take from the collective because "collective" cannot own anything as it is a concept. You CAN take from people though. Every form of government I've ever heard of has put the benefit of "the collective" above that of the individual, despite the fact that you cannot determine what is beneficial to "the collective" without looking at what is beneficial to every individual within that "collective." Which cannot be identified as it is impossible for the sum of all individuals in a collective to have identical preferences.

If you'd like to make the case for how people fundamentally change based on their proximity to other people, you are welcome to do so. I'm not sure what molecules and atoms have to do with anything since that's not what the topic is about. I've not thought much about whether molecules exist or is a concept. I do know that if it were a concept, it doesn't refer to an aggregate, but rather specific bonds. The trees in a forest are not cohesive, which is how we know that trees exist (and are made of cells, which are made of molecules), but forest is a concept. Again, I'm not sure how useful this paragraph is to the thread.

The point is to show that collectives do exist. When you are having a conversation with someone, you know they are made of cells which are made of molecules which are made of atoms which are made of particles. I do not think you regularly turn to tables and have conversations with the particles. Some things exist because those individuals exist as part of a cillective. Forest isn't just trees, its a particular way in which they are organized to produce an ecosystem. A man on an island needs no laws, in fact with enough barrier to interaction between individuals, you will not have a society. Maybe what you mean is that this particular set of collective produces no special feature distinct from the individual, but evolutionary biology will refute that positions since populations evolve, not individuals.

Hello Neel

With collective i mean Humanity in general. (you could downsize it to any relation between 2 individuals that have a relation that supports each interrests)

I'm not trying to prove or confirm anything, i have a strong opinion about the particular subject that i'd like to share and was hoping anyone who is more sure then you or me about the subject might want to fill in.

The problem is that bananas are not conscious, so when you put a bunch of bananas together, all you have is a pile of fruit. I find it surprising that Stef would use unconscious vegetal matter as his example. Plants aren't conscious in the same way as human beings. However in defense of the plants there are examples of plants behaving differently when in and out of collective groups and different environments etc. Specifically pollination.

With regard to humans and collective consciousness, there's a phenomena called group psychology or mass psychology, and that's when people are in large groups they tend to start thinking and acting in a hive mentality, a sharing of a common "energy frequency" we could say.

It's a big topic that could be hashed out more. Two really important examples I want to bring forth, are, when two women start spending a lot of time together they start menstruating at the same time, and, if you put two clocks together they will begin ticking at the same time. I'll look up the exact term for that phenomena and come back.

I'm not talking banana's or trees in a forest but humans and how to understand their actions and thus understanding myself.

I'm lookin for fundemental ground to create a peacefull relation to the collective/society/farm/thing we call earth we inhabit by excluding any form of supersticious believes that can influence our behavior in a negative way that would cause avoideble suffering.

Then you can start by excluding all religion, don't you think?

I wasn't talking about bananas or trees either. I was pointing out that things are not fundamentally different based on what they're in proximity of. Also, based on my knowledge and experience of self-knowledge, the process you describe is backwards. Learning about yourself will help you to understand the actions of others. Your approach is not only ineffective, but will likely accomplish the opposite of your stated goal.

But to be clear, I didn't make that case, so I don't know why you respond as if I did either.

Sorry about that. I was forthcoming that I was unclear as to OP's purpose. I also shared my bias that people who talk about the collective are trying to justify violations of property rights. I should have waited to speak on that until after determining what was actually being said.

I did want to clarify my position since it was received more controversially than I anticipated. By exist, I simply mean is comprised of matter and energy. Also, pointing out that something doesn't exist because it is a concept does not denote that it is somehow not valuable. We accept "forest fire" for example because it's more efficient than to communicate "300 out of 350 trees were burned." Thus "forest" is of value to us even though forest is a concept

Maybe what you mean is that this particular set of collective produces no special feature distinct from the individual

Not exactly. Since OP has clarified somewhat, let us look at that clarification. Can a collective engage in a behavior? Or does behavior describe the voluntary action of an individual?

Not exactly. Since OP has clarified somewhat, let us look at that clarification. Can a collective engage in a behavior? Or does behavior describe the voluntary action of an individual?

That is a tough question to answer. I think group behavior is slightly different from individual behavior. Culture is a form of group behavior. No one makes up their own language since the goal of language is to engage others. Maybe you can clarify a bit more.

I'm not saying you can end all religions (i do not want to anger or disrespect anyone) i'm trying to show what the Gnostic teaching of Jesus is in my opinion.

Since this is a free site and i feel this knowledge should be free, it is my wish to display it here for all to look from my PoV.

Those actions are drawn forth from a desire/love, thus you make the choice to answer your desire/love and perform an action wich result in a reaction.

So according to ''Jesus/Cross of Dualism'' one always desire/love and choose to perform an action either positive or negative.

I truely think the post talks for itself and if not feel free to ask any question that lies within my possebility to answer, as long as it is about dualism and you will not threaten to chop my head of becuase i'm an infidel.

Cross of Dualism.

Our Choice.

Love is the Law.

Peace.

• Downvote 2

Cross of Dualism.

Our Choice.

Love is the Law.

Peace.

What is the point? It just looks like a bunch of Chopra style deepities to me. Do you believe in gods?

Express your defenition of gods please?

I'm not the one bringing up Jesus...

My question "what's the point?" is asking what benefit is there to this information you are sharing? If I string the right sequence of dual words together could I feed 5000 people with a meal intended for 5?

I'm not the one bringing up Jesus...

My question "what's the point?" is asking what benefit is there to this information you are sharing? If I string the right sequence of dual words together could I feed 5000 people with a meal intended for 5?

I'm not the one bringing up meals and gods, so whats your point?

• Downvote 2

Since my posts are being downvoted i guess i must be doing something wrong in someones eyes wich i would like to apolegize for if that is the case.

If it is my rudeness forgive me once more please.

This certain subject i've been thaught as child and find it realy troublesome expressing in these times were religious aspects are such under pressure and preached in such extreme expressions.

Yours Truely Puck.

I down voted this because you started the thread with Jesus in the title and then claimed to not have brought up gods.

Hello Jer

I hope you understand that i would rather not give a name to the word ''god'', since we have never been properly introduced i also would not know His/Her name.

• Downvote 1

Hello Jer

I hope you understand that i would rather not give a name to the word ''god'', since we have never been properly introduced i also would not know His/Her name.

We've never been properly introduced, but nobody could fault me for referring to you as Puck2.0, eh? I've never been introduced the the president of my auto insurance company, yet the concept of "president of my auto insurance company" is sufficient. As pointed out, you referenced Jesus in the title. According to Jesus, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one and the same. You're avoiding the conversation you precipitate, while over-reacting in the "look, I'm a really nice guy" department. This is a form of manipulation, which I suspect may be where the downvotes are coming from. I know that's one of the reasons I press that button.

Since my posts are being downvoted i guess i must be doing something wrong in someones eyes wich i would like to apolegize for if that is the case.

If it is my rudeness forgive me once more please.

This certain subject i've been thaught as child and find it realy troublesome expressing in these times were religious aspects are such under pressure and preached in such extreme expressions.

Yours Truely Puck.

I didn't downvote you, but my guess is that people are reacting to your style of communication rather than the content therein.  In general, people on these boards are happy to entertain any subject, but you have to be rigorous with your language.  I would recommend to you to try not to take this as a personal attack, but an opportunity to strengthen your position, and to discard aspects of it you discover that are not true.  Your OP uses a lot of vague words like "the collective" and "dualism" without defining them, and it's unclear what exact claim you are making, how to demonstrate if it is true or false, and what implications it would have for people in their life.  I just wanted to circle back and point this out, because the conversation is getting lost into talking about gods and miracle meals and now the Holy Trinity.  So maybe you can try again to organize your thoughts and present a claim as to what it is you are trying to argue.  Welcome to the boards :)

• Upvote 1

Hello RoseCodex,

The way i express my self is an reflection of who i am or my perspection of who i want to be.

Who i am is what i've been thaught and thus defines me as person.

I'm trying to put out that we as humans are blessed with the divine opportunity to make a free choice.

To sustain your own body and mind, at certain point in life (when capable) one must use its divine opportunity to choose, when not in company of a goup or collective of people that sustain that individual.
You will always in your life make a choice that will result into an action wich brings forth a reaction for its inneviteble for sustainmened.
So when you awknowledge the fact that you are in a dual state (enlightend) you are able to choose the side of duality that protects your way of living.
 And that is in my opinion an ''individual'' that sacrefices ''ego/excess sustainmend materials'' to contribute to the ''collective/humanity'' so that i as individual benefit from its excess materials asswell.
For me this is the fundemental perspective of why i came to life.
It's an Absolute Truth that makes it able to put perspectives to situations by simple ballancing or comparing it with it's counterpart.
Life can be so easy if it was not for individuals that take advantage of the masses by making them look for something that seems so far away while we are confronted with it with every breath we breath ''in'' and ''out''.
Duality nothing ''more'' nothing ''less''.
And i choose for being a singularity of a loving, constructing individual that contributes to the collective by choosing to perform possitive actions that i wish to get in return when understood by the sacrefice of Jesus and the Cross of Duality.
All i wanted to emphase in this post is our divine choice and our divine purpose for if it was not for purpose could we even speak of a destiny?
Not even mentioning a divine destiny.

For me personal The Cross of Dualism and Jesus are best example of what this life means.
These are very confusing and dangerous times for so many people when confronted with that wrong side of Duality and it breaks my heart that so many people only reflect it back instead of transforming it by understanding your own potential and be that guy that so many religions talk so confusingly and yet so great about and some even disrespect while maybe not even knowing what He stood for and the Word that He teached.

Bless Love, and in Love we Trust.
Written out of Love, Dedicated to Truth.

My Truth, Free to Share, Thumbs up to Freedomain and Thank you for welcoming me.

What evidence do you use to conclude that something is divine?

What evidence do you use to conclude something is not divine?

We've never been properly introduced, but nobody could fault me for referring to you as Puck2.0, eh? I've never been introduced the the president of my auto insurance company, yet the concept of "president of my auto insurance company" is sufficient. As pointed out, you referenced Jesus in the title. According to Jesus, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one and the same. You're avoiding the conversation you precipitate, while over-reacting in the "look, I'm a really nice guy" department. This is a form of manipulation, which I suspect may be where the downvotes are coming from. I know that's one of the reasons I press that button.

Me personaly i rather give a person the benefit of the doubt on first introduction before entitling somebody with a red thumbs down.

Espescialy some one with Truth Seeker on top of his portrait.

So concider it given.

And yes i am a nice person but stopped being a truth seeker, i hope i didn't offend you in that matter.

I am a Truth Speaker so please bare with me Truth can be very Extreem and confronting as you might have noticed.

Take care and good luck with your search for Truth i truely wish you the best of luck on your journey, any person lookin for truth i concider an equal.

• Downvote 3

This does not answer the question. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. What you're saying here is that you have no standard, which means nobody will take you seriously.

I'm perfectly claiming my standard here and proof is more then delivered.

However if it's your brains that does not allow your eyes to read the message stated and your heart does not resonate with it then it might not be your time to look at this particular subject.

However when one would understand this subject, one would understand to deliver proof: it must contain multiple individuals understanding and acting as claimed otherwise evidence wil be extraordinary hard to show.

Good luck on your search for Truth.

Puck,

Why did Jesus have to die in order to teach us.  Why not just teach us?

I think they symbolised the story that way to express its importancy, since giving one's life in order to proof a teaching in that way is pretty extreem and thus extremely important.

I also think that if u are a ruling/oppressive class you would not like some one to speak of such Truth and thus set an extreem examply of its consequences for it endangers your comfort.

But that was then and this is now, thank you for being here now and asking me that question.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.