FDR’s feminism and MRM works stopped me from sex change.

Rich C Haus

For the eight years I worked in a Montreal hospital, I seriously desired to have a sex change.

After years of figuring out why I felt that way, recently, especially since I discovered the full extent of feminism and men’s right movement, I got my answer.

I felt so compelled to fit the fuck in, to keep my Nurse’s aid job in this extreme Quebec feminist dominated culture pervading society in almost every area.

Because I was “lucky” and “fortunate” to like and do cross gender dressing, and being quite gender and sexual orientation blind since teenage years, I could have gone more easily than many, through the whole sex change process.

If I became the more politically correct sex and gender, I would be be more valued, popular and loved, within this feminist, leftist, and anti “All male aggression in all context is wrong” society.

FDR’s feminism and MRM works are the primary reasons for me putting a stop to going through the whole process.

In hindsight, I’m glad I terminated that direction.

• Upvote 9

Wow that's amazing.  Can you tell us more?  You are a man who wanted to change to a woman?  When did you first get this desire?  What do you mean when you say "I got my answer"?  How did you find FDR?    Can you briefly comment also what you think of the trans phenomena in general.  There are some who are saying that all or many of "gender dysphoria" is actually a mental disorder, and that sex change is just feeding their delusion and not helping.  Is that wnat you now believe?  Thanks for your courage and honesty.  What a fascinating story.

• Upvote 2

That is a heart-breaking story. There's nothing worse than feeling like a prisoner in your own body :( I'm glad this chapter had a happy ending.

How interested are you in looking deeper into how/why you were on the path you were on? It doesn't sound like you had much of a support network, if at all, which I'm very sorry for.

Wonderful. This is a story that should be shared more prevalently. Such is the conclusion of any intelligent person who actually goes through the required research and does their due diligence. I once put forth an argument on this forum against transgenderism which was quite undeniable and full of evidence, if you would like to see it, but it seems like you probably know everything I might have researched.

Wow that's amazing.  Can you tell us more?  You are a man who wanted to change to a woman?  When did you first get this desire?  What do you mean when you say "I got my answer"?  How did you find FDR?    Can you briefly comment also what you think of the trans phenomena in general.  There are some who are saying that all or many of "gender dysphoria" is actually a mental disorder, and that sex change is just feeding their delusion and not helping.  Is that wnat you now believe?  Thanks for your courage and honesty.  What a fascinating story.

+1 to this and thanks for sharing

• 1 month later...

For the eight years I worked in a Montreal hospital, I seriously desired to have a sex change.

After years of figuring out why I felt that way, recently, especially since I discovered the full extent of feminism and men’s right movement, I got my answer.

I felt so compelled to fit the fuck in, to keep my Nurse’s aid job in this extreme Quebec feminist dominated culture pervading society in almost every area.

Because I was “lucky” and “fortunate” to like and do cross gender dressing, and being quite gender and sexual orientation blind since teenage years, I could have gone more easily than many, through the whole sex change process.

If I became the more politically correct sex and gender, I would be be more valued, popular and loved, within this feminist, leftist, and anti “All male aggression in all context is wrong” society.

FDR’s feminism and MRM works are the primary reasons for me putting a stop to going through the whole process.

In hindsight, I’m glad I terminated that direction.

I empathise with your situation. And I feel very curious to know more about it, not personally being from Quebec (or working in the healthcare field) and having trouble fully relating to what it would be like to live in a culture as misandrist as the one you describe. What was it like feeling as though you had to change your sex just to "fit in"? What were you experiencing as a guy and feared if you continued being one?

I would also like to be the person in this thread who points out that the OP’s experience, while fully valid and important to bring to light in its own right as an experience, is not representative and to remind those whose intuition is to be skeptical towards trans people of the existence of confirmation bias - i.e. focusing on the minority of evidence supporting your viewpoint while disregarding the majority that does not. In particular, being trans typically (in some parts of the world less so than in the past, but still to a significant extent even in those) means that a person fits into mainstream society much less, and cultural expectations are not a motivating factor for transition (except in the OP's highly unusual and interesting case).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.