Is Practical Anarchy on Youtube?

NotDarkYet

I can't find Practical Anarchy on Youtube.

I'd love to be able to send that to people via youtube because youtube...

1. Has playback speed control 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x.  

2. Remembers where you left off.  A long book like that can't be heard in a single sitting - iTunes doesn't remember where you left off.

There are a number of mp3 players on Windows, Linux, and Android that allow changing the playing speed of mp3s and remembering where you left off.

Do you know of one that works on Android? I've been wanting an app that can change audio playback speed for awhile, and can't seem to find a simple, free app to do that.

Do you know of one that works on Android? I've been wanting an app that can change audio playback speed for awhile, and can't seem to find a simple, free app to do that.

I prefer Beyondpod on Android for this. I listen to most things at 1.2X. Audible's player supports it too, and I listen to books at 1.25X.

Podcast & Radio addict is free from the playstore, has all the features and easy to use.

After installing,

insert, http://fdrurl.com/PA into your browser,

open with podcast addict,

Pause the playback (optional),

Open the main menu ( Top left corner) and select reading in progress,

Press on the download button, to the right, in the practical anarchy listing.

Enjoy at your leisure.

Also, instead of using itunes, if you use "podcasts", (if not pre-installed, available in the app store) it has speed controlls, remembers where you left off, sleep timer etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.