1000+ Gang attack/Rape in Cologne on New Years Eve

mlsv2f

OK, clear.

Huh? What "contract"? You think a women, dressed 'provocatively' expects from other men to protect her when she is by herself and bad men are attacking her?

That's not my experience with women and less with women of the self-confident "German" kind...

I am protecting my friends and girlfriend very much. I even had a case where some drunk f*ck touched my girlfriend in the most intimate places. Other than many other Dutch or German guys I am not a sissy who just stands there and does nothing. I went to that guy, on a packed dance floor, and shouted in his ear (he was very short). In a reflex and against my nature (also I had some drinks) I bit him in his ear... :D

Then I walked away from the dance floor and nobody came after me. Also that guy not.

This happened in Prague where men are a bit more male than in Holland and Germany, in my experience.

Now what "contract" is there for a girl who goes out alone?

The girl is responsible for her own dress code and behaviour, isn't she? If she's attacked/molested/raped etc. and she cries for help, of course as a good male you try to protect her, don't you? But is that a "contract"? No, it's just trying to protect someone who is harrassed. Just like you would do to a male victim who gets attacked (and you know the story behind it; it may be a fight between criminals or so, and I wouldn't step in between that...), right?

Lotta good points there.

Right expect if you assert a spaceman's scanner can't detect a difference between a prostitute and a non prostitute then your claiming their is no empirical difference between the actions of a prostitute and the actions of a none prostitute.

So what your saying is you can't tell the difference.

But there is a difference.

So what your really saying is your not smart enough or your perception of reality is so distorted that you can't tell the difference.

If there is a difference, and it's not scanner observable, how is it detected?  Conversation?  Anything else would be seen by the scanner.  Do you know for sure that 100% of women you've talked to in various past times are not prostitutes, where you didn't assume it so, or even have it cross your mind?  It's not like there's only one personality or look.  What's a prostitute look like off hours filling gas in her car?  Normal?

I'm not saying I can't tell the difference, or that I can.  Heck, how would I know if it isn't blatant, (talking canned goods aisle at Safeway, not a bar)?  I'm saying in the first place, that the line of distinction between the two groups has been considerably moved to where it's blurry.

Then what I'm trying to say, is to examine the expectations of protection.  The occurrence of a mass attack, like the occurrence of mass looting, can be examined from many angles.  I'm simply choosing one angle.  A big fire might lead to a discussion about fire alarms.  A big rape might lead to a discussion about perceptions and expectations.  Doesn't make me an arsonist, doesn't mean I favor the rapists.  Rapists are bad bad bad bad bad.  Got it?  Can we let that one go?  

The woman reporter who was attacked tho' she didn't jiggle.  Okay, what point?  Was my "theory" that all rapes are only from jiggles?  Hardly.  For one thing, I'm not proposing a theory per se.  I'm asking questions.  

I mention the jiggles because to jiggle is to assume it's okay.  Which assumes protection.  Which leads to who is doing the protecting.  Which leads to the larger issue of how the protected are behaving.  Not every dang woman born is misbehaving, but plenty enough.  There is a large societal change re radical feminism for big example.  Not wishing to go to yet another trail, but the point is, an attitude of irresponsibility has pervaded at least the US, however it is elsewhere.  

Yeah, any Swedes at that attack could have left for Starbucks, or McDonalds.  Two points:  One, it went thru the minds of every male there, however much or little, what should he do, should he risk personal injury?  Recognize that exists.  Discuss.

Point two:  I don't know Sweden, maybe it's pretty together in many ways, I get that impression.  But using this specific event to remind us of the general case, how many male Swedes "went to Starbucks" in their minds, instead of considering assistance?  

Probably impossible to analyze in detail with this event, but presents the general question:  Was the number of males present, who made "the Starbucks decision," a larger percentage than might have occurred thirty years ago?  This is what I'm trying to say.  Are the large changes elsewhere in society having a deleterious effect on general male protective instinct?  

Someone here might be fine with saying how they protected a woman they were with, and kudos for it.  I'm talking about the big numbers.  A perceptual shift in men at large, asking whether it's worth it.  It's a question.  We do questions here.

Those ladies in castles, or villages, know there are bad guys, probably rapists.  And the local males protect them.  Not historically denied or deniable.  Yet there's an existing attitude which strikes me as pervasive, that those men at arms aren't really necessary today, they're just kept around because they look good.  The other end of the contract, the self control of the protected subject, is being neglected.  This is a problem.  I put it to you that it is corrosive over the long haul.

Sounds like we've stepped into an illusion, or a delusion, about where good order comes from.  As I have emphasised previously, in other locations, the culture is important.  There needs to be a strong, ordering culture in order to produce a good society.  That's one reason why multiculturalism is so horrifying, it's anti-order.

Feminism here as you've described is anti-male-order, thinking that the de-masculinised society will refashion itself to better care for women (and children).  Others have noted that feminism and related attitudes have inflected male  responsibility for women's safety onto the police.  But as we see with sex ring and rape scandals in Cologne and other parts of Germany, and in places like England and Sweden, the police have turned against women for fear of being perceived--by women--as racist.  This is a capital irony.  Feminism is now eating its own children.

If there is a difference, and it's not scanner observable, how is it detected?  Conversation?  Anything else would be seen by the scanner.  Do you know for sure that 100% of women you've talked to in various past times are not prostitutes, where you didn't assume it so, or even have it cross your mind?  It's not like there's only one personality or look.  What's a prostitute look like off hours filling gas in her car?  Normal?

I'm not saying I can't tell the difference, or that I can.  Heck, how would I know if it isn't blatant, (talking canned goods aisle at Safeway, not a bar)?  I'm saying in the first place, that the line of distinction between the two groups has been considerably moved to where it's blurry.

Yeah there is a huge difference. I recall the statistic of women sex workers who were sexually abused as children but it is huge, like 75% to 95%. And almost everything they say or do or wear is communicating this.

The fact that you can't fathom differences in behaviour between a women who was sexually abused as a child and a women who was raised peacefully communicates a lot of information to.

You should think really deeply about this. Why can't you tell the difference?

Just think about it, because the alternate hypothesis is that early childhood experience has no effect on adult behaviour.

• 2 months later...

Police source provided evidence of government cover up.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/06/cologne-police-reveal-cover-new-years-eve-rape-attacks-ordered-government/

"A leaked cache of confidential emails and notes passed between the North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) state government and local police has revealed the extent to which the force were placed under pressure to cover up the migrant sex attacks at New Year’s Eve."

• 2 months later...

in French.
If you understand French, this is a extremely good analysis of the situation :
Partie 3 de 4
Thèmes abordés :
puce-cebf5.gif 0:00 – Le triste destin des Youtubers 
puce-cebf5.gif 7:56 – Antiracisme à Cologne ou le métissage par le viol ? 
puce-cebf5.gif 15:56 – Calais encore sacrifiée pour les Anglais ? 
puce-cebf5.gif 19:18 – Pique Mal 
puce-cebf5.gif 27:56 – Déchéance de nationalité : le faux débat 
puce-cebf5.gif 34:58 – Ce que cache la crise de l’Hôpital français 
puce-cebf5.gif 43:07 – Zika, un virus qui tombe à pic ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4gwqx6_soral-repond-l-emission-du-14-fevrier-2016-3-4_news

My friend was nearly raped in Egypt in March.

Egypt was the poorest, most dangerous-feeling country I have ever been to. I’ve been to 20. When I was younger, I didn't mind going to those types of places, in fact I kind of enjoyed it. I had a great time in Egypt, but I noticed when I got back to China how on-edge I had been the entire time. This was my 2nd time to the Middle East (1st in 2007 to Jordan and Lebanon), and what I saw this time was quite different than the last. Egypt was the poorest, most dangerous-feeling country I have ever been to. I’ve been to 20. When I was younger, I didn't mind going to those types of places, in fact I kind of enjoyed it. I had a great time in Egypt, but I noticed when I got back to China how on-edge I had been the entire time. This was my 2nd time to the Middle East (1st in 2007 to Jordan and Lebanon), and what I saw this time was quite different than the last. 

Threatened to fight by the Sphinx.

Hundreds of dollars extorted from our group when people came to "help" them take pictures.

Men threatened and followed women until they paid them money at the Sphinx and Pyramids.

My Chinese friend was nearly raped in a bathroom in Egypt 3 months ago.

When I led a trip to Egypt, our Egyptian tour guide weaseled his way into a few different moms' rooms and had to be pushed out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.